• We are down in Portsmouth and cant drive up to the show tomorrow. I have spoken to a very nice lady who as said we could go round in a month or so to see her dogs and then again in December to play with the expected puppy's but we are really keen so if anybody else would not mind us popping round for a cuddle please get in touch.

Cheers…

• **Greetings, your snake and geckos, hummm, I wouldn't trust my B's with them. They chase the frogs and lizards in the back yard and are good mousers too, they are hunters. If the geckos are well protected, maybe.
    We had a pet rabbit in the bunny condo in back and when we got our first B it was constant reminders to stay away, she wanted to tear him up. Eventually she got the message, but it is very hard to "break" their natural instinct. Good luck on your search, if you can get a puppy, and read, stick with the fourm and you will learn, be amazed, and LOL.

Be well,
    Baroos, and wiggles….**

• Hi Frank

Welcome to the forum, I am the lady you spoke to this morning, you are welcome to come and see the dogs, I didn't mean you had to wait until December! (Just that the pups if there are any) wouldn't be up and running until then. I work most weekends but will be off in two weeks, perhaps we could arrange something then.

You are very sensible to take your time, look at Sally's Zande site especially the put off page, if you are still keen to come and meet them contact me. My expectant mum is actually Zande Feleji.

• @moetmum:

Hi Frank

Welcome to the forum, I am the lady you spoke to this morning, you are welcome to come and see the dogs, I didn't mean you had to wait until December! (Just that the pups if there are any) wouldn't be up and running until then. I work most weekends but will be off in two weeks, perhaps we could arrange something then.

You are very sensible to take your time, look at Sally's Zande site especially the put off page, if you are still keen to come and meet them contact me. My expectant mum is actually Zande Feleji.

Hello again

It was great to talk to you this morning and i dont mean to rush you at all we are all busy and as you will be taking the time to help us there is no rush at all.
    It was just when i told my partner that we should try get to see some she was like a dog with a bone 😃 and really wanted to see some ASAP as she is as excited as i am. When the dust has settled we can get together as i am all to aware what goes into renovations around the house.

We dont mind seeing many basenjis the more the better.. 🙂

Many thanks again for the conversation this morning. I will send you an email so you have my email address and we can arrange a time that sits yourselves and us.

Cheers

Frank

Suggested Topics