• I love it all that mess everyone has had the cooking supplies were really great. Luck has been on our side so far Jaycee has not dot anything like any of the above yet. I am sure our day is comming and when it does I am sure we will forever know what happen. It's the B's mess people that do not have a B would think we are all crazy.

Rita Jean

• First Basenji's

I think it's awesome that we can laugh at the destruction they cause. My cousin has a well-behaved pit bull, a real lady, and he just happened to stop by when I was cleaning up one of Cody's messes. There was fluff, pillows, jeans (an one pair that I gave him because he likes the way the material rips), shredded toys, and all kinds of stuff all over the living room. He was mortified, and became even moreso when he noticed that instead of being mad, I was laughing. Of course, what he didn't know was that I was involved in making the mess along with Cody. He'd never understand, and I didn't have the patience to explain.

• Only a Basenji person can understand another Basenji person. It's why we can laugh at things that others would be horrified by.

Had a friend tell about a 1-yr-old male break into the chocolate covered espresso beans one time. Friend said the B was like on crack for three days.:D

Suggested Topics