• Here's good wishes and prayers going your way - that she comes home to you safely.

• What a wicked thing for him to do!
    As people have suggested i would also advise hanging around the area he left her, with pictures and talking to people. You could also offer a reward for her safe return.
    Good luck, please keep us posted

• So sad to read this.

What about contacting a local tv station - it might be they could do a story on it which would get the word out and possibly get her back…who cares if your husband (since he left anyway) is embarrassed by it. I wonder if the SPCA could criminally charge him for it - at least make it so he could never have a pet again.

• I have family around Houston and Huffman and I've sent them the picture of Pearl and have asked them to send the info to everyone they know in the area. I pointed out to them that anyone who would dump an animal would also lie about where they dumped it. So I asked them to tell everyone they know, anywhere around Houston.

Hugs and prayers..
    Pat

• Houston

Thanks for everyones help! A family found her and I swa the note on the pole. I was so excited I hugh=ged the laday and the kid. We are happy.

Thanks again for all your help and good wishes.

Monica

• Houston

Awesome news, Monica..happy ending indeed.

Suggested Topics