• After all the recent stories about lost pets and abandoned or sick basenjis and "abusive" videos, I thought we needed something uplifting to start our day.
    Parts of it utilize the destruction calendar theme and there are no basenjis in it but it's gauranteed to make you happy …

[yt]zSIn13R6cio[/yt]

• That was GREAT I do not know which one I liked the best they all were so cute. Thank you for sharing great start for Friday.

Rita Jean

• Lovely lovely video, thanks 🙂

• @wizard:

After all the recent stories about lost pets and abandoned or sick basenjis and "abusive" videos, I thought we needed something uplifting to start our day.
    Parts of it utilize the destruction calendar theme and there are no basenjis in it but it's gauranteed to make you happy …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSIn13R6cio

Thanks Wizard.

Yep, been one of those weeks of a few of us having our Bs being sick or for me being lost. And Happily found!

• Buddy was found, Otis is OK, …yeah, it's been a good week!

• Houston

Agreed, this week was just a bump in the road. Happy the weekend is here, and the cool is here in houston too, huge news for us…high tomorrow in the mid 70's...wow, yesterdays high was 95 and sweltering..I will definitely take all the dogs our for a cool, brisk run..basenji style.

Suggested Topics