I found some left over summer sun!

• I know is autumn but I just found this little bit of left over summer sun

Sun + carpet = Good nap!

• That nap with with sun was really neat. Come on sun you can last just a little longer.

Rita Jean

• We still have slivers of sun up here in Washington too.

Hope it lasts just a bit longer…...

• @vickilb:

We still have slivers of sun up here in Washington too.

Hope it lasts just a bit longer…...

It's starting to get chilly down here, especially in the morning.

• Buddy looks like he is realy enjoying that sunshine, i know how he feels 🙂
    Perhaps those of us who live where it gets cold should get our Basenjis sunlamps 😃

• @thunderbird8588:

Buddy looks like he is realy enjoying that sunshine, i know how he feels 🙂
    Perhaps those of us who live where it gets cold should get our Basenjis sunlamps 😃

My B would love that. Especially in the winter when the sun sets before 4:30pm and it's below 0 outside. 😃

• @Kananga:

My B would love that. Especially in the winter when the sun sets before 4:30pm and it's below 0 outside. 😃

Just reading this makes me want to go get my coat on. When you're gone does your B stay loose in the house?

• @nobarkus:

Just reading this makes me want to go get my coat on. When you're gone does your B stay loose in the house?

Yea, but I keep the thermostat set at nothing colder than 68F.

• Houston

I so wish I could bundle some of our heat up and send to all of y'all, I would do it in a heartbeat, if only USPS would allow it…lol.

Great pictures, happy dog.

Otis loves to lay inside in the A/C in his sliver of sun..on the cool terrazzo floor..ahh heaven...but right now he is on the couch next to my hubby..feeling a little better..

• The way your dog lays at the threshold and the facial expression and the color, it could be my Lana! 🙂 Still about 80 here in Sacramento, so Lana sunbathes in the backyard pretty much all day long!

• @nobarkus:

It's starting to get chilly down here, especially in the morning.

You are in CA? Do you mind telling me where? Must be up north?
    I'm a Sacramento native.

• @Vicki:

I'm a Sacramento native.

I'm west in Redwood City.

• @Vicki:

I'm a Sacramento native.

I live in Sacramento! Not too many B's here. I understand you are not around here anymore… Do you know anyone in this area with B's?

Suggested Topics