Does your basenji like tea bags?

• Stormie has a really bizarre "thing" - it's almost a compulsion, actually. :rolleyes: When I brew up a cup of tea, he loves to roll all over the tea bag. I mean he smooshes his head into it, and just rolls away! The only thing he'd rather roll on is deer poo (but that a whole other thread! lol!). Mint seems to be his favorite, but any herbal tea will do in a pinch. Has anyone else noticed this from their b, or is Stormie as bizarre as I think he is? πŸ˜‰

• I've never given Jazz a tea bag, but it wouldn't surprise me if she did roll on it.

Her favorite things to roll on are my husband's leather work boots – and his socked feet after the boots are removed -- at the end of a long work day.
    ew.

Basenji's like smelly things~

• LOL Jazzy'sMom! So I guess I should be thankful that Stormie hasn't displayed a "foot fetish"?! πŸ˜‰

• @JazzysMom:

I've never given Jazz a tea bag, but it wouldn't surprise me if she did roll on it.

Her favorite things to roll on are my husband's leather work boots – and his socked feet after the boots are removed -- at the end of a long work day.
    ew.

Basenji's like smelly things~

Mine usually like to roll on my bath towel after I shower:eek: ….. that's right after they roll on my smelly socks and work shoes:eek: .

But yet they always smell so good............strange.:D πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

• @Basenji_Boy:

Mine usually like to roll on my bath towel after I shower:eek: ….. that's right after they roll on my smelly socks and work shoes:eek: .

But yet they always smell so good............strange.:D πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Ha ha thats my basenjis youre talking about!!! Sometimes I'm not even finished with the towel myself before they steal it away and roll all over it. πŸ™‚

Suggested Topics