• Here is another thought.

We use a harness for Ella when we go outside but what she wears around her neck all the time is a DAP collar. I assume you are familiar with them, but they are disposable rubber strip collars that release a relaxing phermone. They last a month. Maybe either the rubber or the phermone will help chewing on the collar.

As far as a tag that cannot be chewed, I hightly recommend the collar-tag from boomerangtags.com. They are made of sturdy steel that slips onto the collar itself and do not hand down at all. Solved our problem tag chewer.

• Houston

I love those tags..I have got to get my dogs som of those. Thanks for the info.

• My experience with my Belle, who was 8weeks old when we started leash trainning, is the old standard "link leash" no cloth or material leash, My vet sales a brank of leash and collars and if your dogs chews throug, no question asked, you return it and replaced on the spot….It has worked so far, I will check out tomorrow of the brand I don't remember but the collars are great....I will let you know. Check out my album and see my husband and the 3 B's on the first walk together after the new fosters came.....

Suggested Topics