• Been trying and trying cannot get pictures posted on here the correct way. So I did it my way hope that is all right.

Anyone wanting to see new pictures of Jaycee please go to my profile and see my message see URL.

• She's lovely! 🙂

• First Basenji's

Great pictures! I love the last 2!

• Let's see if I can post one of your pictures Rita Jean from your album.

• Great pics.. She looks sooo innocent… 😃 I'll bet she is as naughty as our boys 😃

• Dan how did you do that? You will have to go step by step my daughter and I both could not get them on here. I see them great from you help me please got lots more want to put on here. Got some of her chasing the kids play plane that fly's.

Buana your so correct innocent is that really a word. We love her to death but she is a hand full. At the is not a dull second most of the time. How are you doing? Are you getting some rest? Third question what is the due date?

Thank you Holly and crystalncody.

Rita Jean

• She's lovely 🙂

I upload pictures to my photobucket account. Once they're on there then they have various options to 'share' them. If you copy the one that starts ![](pictureurlthingy[img] and paste it into your post then it should appear! Hope that makes sense.[/img])

• I know that pretty girl!

• Jaycee is a very pretty girl, i love her.
    I too struggle to put pics in my posts, can only manage thumbnails.
    I suppose i will have to get photo bucket or something but not sure how to do that.

• Houston

Rita, she is so lovely. I adore the second one..

• @Rita:

Dan how did you do that? You will have to go step by step my daughter and I both could not get them on here. I see them great from you help me please got lots more want to put on here. Got some of her chasing the kids play plane that fly's.

Buana your so correct innocent is that really a word. We love her to death but she is a hand full. At the is not a dull second most of the time. How are you doing? Are you getting some rest? Third question what is the due date?

Rita Jean

The same here, but i'm happy the dogs are a handfull.. otherwise it will be a bit too easy 😃

Everything okay here, my due date is 2th of october (next friday)

• @Rita:

Dan how did you do that? You will have to go step by step my daughter and I both could not get them on here. I see them great from you help me please got lots more want to put on here. Got some of her chasing the kids play plane that fly's.

Rita Jean

I posted them from your album as I was curious to see and help you if I could do it. OK here's the steps.
    1.Start your new thread in Basenji Forums. Type in what you want to start it off with.
    **2.**Now open another browser tab so you can open your photo album separate.
    **3.**Open a picture from your album.
    **4.**With your mouse pointer on the picture, right click on the picture. A box will open with a line that says "properties".
    5.Click on that and another box will open up. On the line that says "Location", just take your mouse pointer and put it right at the the start of the http…...... and hold the left side button of your mouse down and drag it all the way across to the right until it stops. The long line of numbers should be darkened. The last letters on that line should be"jpg" Let go of the button.
    **6.**Put the mouse pointer on that area anywhere and right click your mouse and choose "Copy".
    **7.**Now you have to go back to Basenji Forums.
    **8.**You see those icons on top for formatting, click on that yellow square box that looks like a picture of a mountain with a moon, click on that. A box will open that says Please enter the URL of your image: Put your mouse on that line and right click and paste that long line you copied in there and then click "OK".
    **9.**It will now put that line of information onto your thread. You will see that same address now but no picture. That's OK because when you're done you'll see them.
    **10.**At the beginning and end of that line should be . Put your mouse right after that one on the end and click so your curser is blinking and then hit "enter" on your keyboard so it goes down a line. Now you can type in what you want to describe that picture that will show up. Now click "enter" again to go down a line
    11.Now go back to your album and do those same steps again for the rest of pictures. I will now try it.

Isn't Jaycee cute!

I'm ready for a show!

Suggested Topics