• @moetmum:

It was thought to be either a diabetic coma or possibly a stroke. It was very hot and Bunty was trying to persuade him to go into the shade but he kept insisting he was all right but he later just became unresponsive, it must have been scary for her.

Oh dear poor Bunty bit of a shock for her.

Thanks for the update I can let my mum know now as mentioned it to her on the phone earlier.

• I am sure we are all thinking of Monty and Bunty, I hear that he is ok and he will be transferred to East Grinstead or Tunbridge Wells in a few days.

• Glad to hear he is going to be ok, i noticed a lot of shouting and commotion but was not too sure what was going on…

But yeah, we had a nice day. Maya didnt put a foot wrong all day (despite the lovely football players and skaters all around - helpful!!) and she did really well in her two classes. It was a lovely, friendly atmosphere and we got chatting to several new people which is always nice!! I do feel terrible when we have to ask people who they are though lol!!

Anyway, we now have a bit of a break from the champ shows until the next club show, so good luck everyone who's at Driffield (i think thats the next one??), we shall look out for you in the results!!

Suggested Topics