Sherwood's breeding plans 2009

• If she needs a c-section, she will get a c-section.

• Time will tell but hopefully all will be well and have healthy happy puppies and mom.
    What can I say female dog like female woman never can tell natural or c.

Rita Jean

• Update Nov 8:

I took Bindi and Jozie for sonograms a few days ago. Bindi is definately pregnant but unfortunately, Jozie is not. Bindi still has 2 1/2 weeks to go and she is getting big. She is usually a busy girl, running around trying to get the cats to run so she can chase them, but lately she has become calm and loving. I must say I like this lovey-dovey Bindi better than the busy one lol.

• Houston

Robyn, Good to hear about Bindi, so exciting. Can't wait to see the puppy pictures.

Sorry about Jozie, it will happen next time..

• I wish Jozie was expecting also but I'm excited about Bindi. She is such a good mama. Looking forward to the big announcement and the pictures that follow!

Pat

• I can feel the puppies kick now. It is so cool to not only feel them moving around but to see them moving too. One on the left is particulrly energetic. I hope that isn't a precurser to it's activity level once it is here lol.

• That's exciting! It's not much longer, is it? Any idea as to the number?

Pat

• How exciting Robyn, hope everything goes well with Bindi. Sorry about Jozie, not meant to be this time 😞

• Houston

Wow, how cool is that. Do you know how many are in their..in aball park? So very exciting..

• Probably 4. I'm hoping for a tri male, tri female, and 2 reds, either gender. 🙂

• Houston

4 sounds like a very manageable number.. I will keep my fingers crossed that they will come out in colors wished/hoped for.
    Either way they will be absolutely adorable, I am sure of that.

Suggested Topics