Have you ever had one of those days..

• Houston

..when time just flies?

Otis had one of those sundays..he was very busy ..doing nothing..
    Well it started good, with a squirrel chase in the backyard..he is fast, fast as lightning..at least that is what he thinks.

He never did get the squirrel, so he got an attitude instead.."What you looking at"

..then he died, right there on our diningroom floor, dead to the world..for all of 23 minutes..

..some dog thought he needed to wake up so …"Ok, Ok I am up.."

..and then the daily grind started over again.."got to do the dishes", he loves this part of his job..

• Nice pictures great job of washing dishes. When I come for dinner I will paper plates if that's is ok with you.

How about a joke now. Neighbor comes to dinner everyone eats get done and the man says let me help you with the dishes. Lady say no thank you soap and water will do it. Lady then yells here soap here water. Ok so it's Monday just Otis made me think of that old joke.

Rita Jean

• Great shots of Otis Petra! Oh I see, Otis is supposed to catch dinner then you cook and he does the dishes. Nice team!

• Houston

I know, and I had my hopes for squirrel…yumm-oo, oh well..Kids are happy they didn't have to eat a squirrel.

• @Basenjimamma:

I know, and I had my hopes for squirrel…yumm-oo, oh well..Kids are happy they didn't have to eat a squirrel.

Just tell them it tastes like chicken. 😉

• Lovely pics of Otis Petra, he's a handsome chap.
    I'd forgotten that joke Rita Jean 😃

Suggested Topics