ASFA Lure Coursing this w/e in Oberlin, OH

• Hi -

Is anyone thinking about going?

• I would like to. Where do I find the info?

• Holly,

Did you get an e-mail from admin sending you my email address? I have people I can put you in touch with regarding coursing in Ohio and where to find premiums. I have a whole mess of bookmarks for coursing, but for region 7. See if you can find a region 6 website and maybe a yahoo email list. Or the coursing club might have its own website and premiums could be posted up there.

good luck!

• @mauigirl:

Holly,

Did you get an e-mail from admin sending you my email address? I have people I can put you in touch with regarding coursing in Ohio and where to find premiums. I have a whole mess of bookmarks for coursing, but for region 7. See if you can find a region 6 website and maybe a yahoo email list. Or the coursing club might have its own website and premiums could be posted up there.

good luck!

I did - I'll e-mail you, thanks!

• @dash:

I would like to. Where do I find the info?

Hi -

www.lorainarearacingklub.com - that's the website.

If you want to go, let me know & I'll make certain you have good directions on how to get there.
    I'm wanting to certify Trinity this Saturday & am supposed to call back Thursday morning for more details - let me know!

• I can't really afford to go down there and take time off work, but it is tempting. My club has weight pulls up here though, so if we have some extra money this weekend that's what I'll be doing. lol

I wouldn't expect many, if any Basenji people at the Oberlin trial. You're more likely to see a few folks though at the trials in the Dayton area. (Yellow Springs, Fairborn, etc.)

There is an ASFA trial south of Detroit the second weekend of October. I'm planning on being there if you want to come? 🙂

Suggested Topics