• Houston

Great pictures, you look great..I would not even think about what you are wearing, be comfortable and rest, rest, rest..when you can.
    I know it is boring, I had a hard time with it, I felt great, no pains after either of my births, but the rest is important for future sleepless nights..
    We can all wait for the pictures until you are up to it and have the time, meanwhile enjoy your new enlarged family..

• Thank you for the pictures and you look very pretty. Your a new mom and you still are glowing. I just love the pictures of babies right there with you and son. I do so agree that pictures can wait to be posted. The more you rest the faster and better you will be so rest and enjoy. Kim it go's so fast and you close your eyes they walk close them again there in school. All of you just sit back enjoy and you "REST".

Rita Jean

• Congratulations on the baby - I could celebrate and send you a Podengo baby to go with your Beezer - wouldn't that be a great baby gift! LOL

• @dmcarty:

Congratulations on the baby - I could celebrate and send you a Podengo baby to go with your Beezer - wouldn't that be a great baby gift! LOL

Oooow please do!!! hahaha
    It would be great but I think it?s gonna be too much 😃
    We have to buy a bigger ship when we take everyting we want… (much more dogs.. cats... )

• I like this shot! "Nice to see you but we'll be keeping an eye on you Grandma".

• tooo late, sorry!

Huge congratulations to your fabulous Family addition. Welcome to the world, little Ryan!

Take care,

Regards,
    Esther

• I don't know how I missed this! Beautiful birth story and lovely pictures. Congrats on the new baby…he is beautiful and has a wonderful family! Take care ((hugs))...you look lovely!

• @nala121498:

I don't know how I missed this! Beautiful birth story and lovely pictures. Congrats on the new baby…he is beautiful and has a wonderful family! Take care ((hugs))...you look lovely!

Thanks!

And thanks everyone!
    I'm a bit more on mij computer now, I'm very busy with reading ALL the new posts at the forum and post a little myselfe!
    Everything goes really well, Ryan is very sweet and healthy..
    The dogs are SO crazy about him!!! 😃
    In Holland the weather is gray and rainy so.. most people are ill.. Both Kas and I are too 😞 We sure use a lot of tissues these days hahahaha

Little Hi from Ryan

With daddy's big hands!

I have the most wonderfull picture on my camera… Ryan is resting in a little baby chair on the ground (yes with lots of warm blankets) and Chafuko has taken the spot below his chair, with his head on the little blanket 😃 Tooo cute!

• Ryan is very handsome and dad's hand looks giant. I am so happy that the kids all love Ryan that is so very special. I am sorry you have colds old German method put vicks on bottom of your feet put on some heavy socks and crawl into bed and rest. My children never had vicks on there chest always on bottom of the feet.
    Can hardly wait to see the picture of Chafuko sitting by chair head on blanket making sure no one takes the baby what a love. Take care and get us up to date and thanks. Who knows if I have spelled anything correct on here I am on laptop and keys are different then the keyboard keep looking for the mouse.

Rita Jean

• Awe congrats on the birth!!

• Houston

Kim,

He is so beautiful..and tiny.

I am happy the dogs are loving having a human brother..

I have a picture of my daughter newborn, 9 yrs ago, with my two dogs, Bogus and Lou laying ever so closely to her..watching, sniffing and just guarding their sister…so sweet.

• Update!

Last days I had a terrible connection with my internet, I wanted to post this earlier but here it is!
    Ryan is doing great, he is no longer that very little boy but he becoms a beautiful little fellow 😃
    He is so happy, making his first "words" (read: brr ugh, oh) and sure kicks a lot with his little legs!

The dogs become more in love each day, they always keep close to him and give him hugs..
    We sometimes have to say it's really enough because otherwise we have to clean Ryan up after their "cleaning" job on him.

Chafuko always wants to sit next to me when I'm feeding Ryan.
    I have one hand free and with that I can pet Chafuko.. he loves it..

Her a few pics, Ryan 4 weeks old (he is now already 5 weeks and this weekend were going to make new pics)

I do have to say, I don't think babys look great on pics, they always look a bit silly 😃

• Houston

Thank you so much for the update.
    Lovely pictures, I think he is darling, and the one with you and your boys on the sofa, very nice.

• What a gorgeous little boy, such big Blue eyes. Thanks for the update 🙂

• Ryan is one handsome little guy he takes a great picture. I love your other two kids on the other side of you that is great. All of you look great and I must say Kim you have that I am a happy mom look.

Rita Jean

• Wow, Ryan's getting so big. Thanks for the updated pictures.

• Wow, I am so encouraged by your family. My wife and her friends were having reservations about having dogs around during her preganncy and when the baby is due (Singaporeans are abit neurotic about pregnancy and health matters, they always assumed the worst). I have two Bs who can by really hyper one moment and flat out lazy the next. They recommended me to give the dogs away but they often got my growl as a reply.
    I can proudly show your pics to them and proved that Bs and babies can go together.

• Good luck Ayaka, hope everything works out well

• Ayaka, speaking from my personal experience, my daughters dogs always turned out to be not only her best friends, but her personal body guards. The bonding from infancy is something pure and unconditional and I think both dogs and children gain something from this.

Why not start a new topic of discussion, Ayaka?

• @ayaka:

Wow, I am so encouraged by your family. My wife and her friends were having reservations about having dogs around during her preganncy and when the baby is due (Singaporeans are abit neurotic about pregnancy and health matters, they always assumed the worst). I have two Bs who can by really hyper one moment and flat out lazy the next. They recommended me to give the dogs away but they often got my growl as a reply.
    I can proudly show your pics to them and proved that Bs and babies can go together.

Yes, they really can!
    The only thing we do is keep an eye on them, always. 😉
    It's a great team..

Suggested Topics