• This is so cool! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

• What a great update Kimโ€ฆyour fur kids are a bunch of sweeties - it is so nice that they love the new addition and are doing so well. Congrats again...Ryan is beautiful!

• Ryan is gorgeous Kim and Kas, you must be over the moon !
    Fantastic that your dog family is so involved, i love the first pic and also the one were Ryan is surrounded by doggie noses, he is looking right at them.
    Look after yourselves and get plenty of rest ๐Ÿ™‚

• Ryan your a doll so very handsome. What great pictures and I love all the loves each gave there new brother. By the way I like that new brother. I must say you can sure see how proud papa is. Were the pictures of mom and baby. The one with grandma is super I like that we are watching.

My daughter said the next time someone says I am giving up my dog because of a new baby or expecting she said they need to look at these pictures and see all of the love and think again.

Thank you for sharing please rest all of you and enjoy. Way to go all to all of you.

Rita Jean

• Houston

What a beautiful babyboy..he is so tiny. I love the picture of him in his "inside my stomach-pose" , precious.
    The dogs did great, because they know Ryan is a part of the family and he is not here to take over their lives, simply to be part of their lives..
    Great pictures, congrats on your new parenthood and many fun, years ahead..

• Little baby boy Ryan is the sweetest thing, Kim, Thanks for sharing. You must be the happiest person in the world now and deserve it. We all send kisses to this wonderfull little person!

• Oh my.. Kim and Kas! What a beautiful baby boy! And such great pics.. brought tears to my eyes! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

• Ryan is so sweet little man :). And boys and Hailey are really great!
    Thanks for pics, last one is the best :D.

• Congratulations! What beautiful photos - thanks for sharing!

• How wonderful. What a sweet little man with all his brothers and sister. I can almost smell that new baby smell all the way over here:)

Thank you for the pictures. Hope you're feeling ok. The little snip snip in the nether region isn't so bad, but those stitches can itch a little;). Take it easy young lady. You earned a well deserved rest.:D

• @Basenjimamma:

What a beautiful babyboy..he is so tiny. I love the picture of him in his "inside my stomach-pose" , precious.
    The dogs did great, because they know Ryan is a part of the family and he is not here to take over their lives, simply to be part of their lives..
    Great pictures, congrats on your new parenthood and many fun, years ahead..

That is my favorite pic tooโ€ฆ.I also love the wording on Ryan's baby card.

Kim, he is adorable...super huge congratulations! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures....they brought tears to my eyes ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy your new life...and try to get some sleep ๐Ÿ™‚

• oohh Kim, I almost cryed when I saw the pictures, what a beautiful baby and the dogs they are real " brothers & sister " for Ryan ๐Ÿ˜‰ we can't wait to visit you all, even Tiemen is exited allthough he is "scared" of babys as he is scared he will hurt them because they look so fragile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Congratulations to you and family! Ryan is adorable! Thank you for sharing these precious sweet moments. :):)

• First Basenji's

Ryan is so beautiful! The pictures with the siblings are so sweet. Congrats again!

• OMG, I'm so behind on this thread. Congrats to you and your family! :D:D:D

• I missed the big news, congratulations on this new arrival, great photo report,
    your pack is just so sweet.

• Ryan is absolutely beautiful! I love the pictures. I think my favorite picture is the one with them keeping an eye on your grandmother while she holds the baby. Your announcement card is adorable.

Pat

• Thanks for all the sweet words ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We read it together (kas and I) and we're very happy with it!

Yesterday, the B's were sitting next to me and Ryan was lying in front of me.. I think it's a great picture.. And yesโ€ฆ I know I wear a very ugly suit ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And a little funny picture:

When I'm all back to my normal "me" I will be more posting on the forum..
    During these days, I have to take some rest.. (the midwife and Kas become sooo angry when I don't want to take some restโ€ฆ so I'm not so much on the computer.. I've a lot of doggie pics I want to share.... have to wait with that)

• Lovely lovely pics Kim. Kas and the midwife are right though you must get enough rest, try to sleep when Ryan does. Your body has been through a lot and you need to build up your strength.
    OMG i feel like your mum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ sorry to nag you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful new son! You look lovely, and the photos and story of your dogs bonding with the baby are truly wonderful. Your dogs are really amazing. Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with all of us! Now, do as Kas says and rest!

Suggested Topics