• I cant believe it really happened. Cali is a Basenji mix (the vet thinks she is mixed with Jack Russell) and I never thought she would yodel. I had a friend over today and we were listening to music, when all of a sudden during the song Cali started yodeling:D My friend joked that he didnt know my dog could sing:) I have only heard a Basenji yodel on the Basenji episode on Breed About It and also on the internet. I still cant believe it. The only sounds she ever makes are barks, woofs, whining and crying. I was listening to Fergies new CD. The entire episode only lasted about 4 minutes, but I was still shocked. I figured with her being a B mix that I would never experience this. I wish I would have had my voice recorder handy. She must have been in a really good mood today because I gave her 2 of her favorite toys this morning. I tried to get her to do it again, but she ran off and started playing with her toys. She never ceases to amaze me and this was a really good Christmas present.:)
    Happy Holidays,
    Tia and Cali

• lol nice congrats, i think you've seen lucy yodel before i posted the video,
    If you want to see her do it again try getting a music instument perferably a harmonica and play it thats what gets Lucy fired up = )

• Baroo to you Cali!!!!!
    Great News and such a great Christmas gift!

• YAY Cali!!! 🙂 Maybe she was trying to say Merroooo X-mas 😃

• WELCOME TO THE BASENJI NOISE enjoyment club! 🙂

Yep, that was your Christmas present from Cali! 🙂

Suggested Topics