• We are going, I want to leave by 5.15 at the latest, we are entered in the champ stakes so it will be a long day. Fingers crossed for a dry day and outside.

We are taking the caravan to the New Forest, I know I am local but we do enjoy the break!

• We will be there. It’s another 3am wake up call! Looks like it could be raining; my memory of summer championship shows was that the sun always shone. Not now it doesn’t!

Steve, Sue & Poppy.

• @JISGARD:

my memory of summer championship shows was that the sun always shone.

That is called 'rose-coloured spectacles'!

• I certainly need spectacles trying to read the numbers in the catalogue today! I am not sure the rose tinted variety would suit me? But what about worn with the kilt! It could look quite fetching. Sue says I will be going to the shows on my own if I do!
    I think even Poppy would disown me!

Steve:D

• @JISGARD:

I think even Poppy would disown me!

I don't think 'cringing with embarrassment' is quite the look you want for Poppy!
    I've just bought an all-singing all-dancing Officejet multifunction printer which has been sitting in its (huge) box leering at me since Thursday. I must tackle it today so I may surface again in about a week.

• @Borbasuk:

I've just bought an all-singing all-dancing Officejet multifunction printer which has been sitting in its (huge) box leering at me since Thursday. I must tackle it today so I may surface again in about a week.

Good luck with the printer, out of all IT equipment they are the things I hate most. I have come to blows with them in the past! My current one at home likes to get part way though a very expensive ink cartridge and then tell me that there is something wrong with it and offer no solution.

• @JISGARD:

Good luck with the printer, out of all IT equipment they are the things I hate most.

Printers are the devil's work. When I worked in college they were the single most common cause of support calls. My old one is a Brother and it uses so much ink on its cleaning cycle that the cartridges have to be replaced every few months even if you never print anything.
    Hmm, new printer is still in the box…

• @Borbasuk:

new printer is still in the box…

You really should be sorting out that printer and not on the forum!

I should be doing 101 things, cutting the grass, walking the dogs, cooking dinner and entering shows to name a few!

• Hmmm, it all went suspiciously smoothly. I think it's trying to lull me into a false sense of security.

• I expect it will wait patiently biding its time to till you have something urgent to print and then it will let you down. Probably one year and a day after purchasing it, so that the warranty is up!

• I have a three year warranty, so it'll be three years and a day.

Suggested Topics