• Thought i'd share some pics of my Basenji sculpture.
    We found him several years ago in Vollendam. He is made by the Sandcast company.
    attachment_t_6759_0_p1010771-1.jpg
    attachment_t_6759_1_p1010770-1.jpg

• @thunderbird8588:

Thought i'd share some pics of my Basenji sculpture.
    We found him several years ago in Vollendam. He is made by the Sandcast company.

Thats cool, my Kura would thinks its another dog LOL.:)

• They are beautiful look so real.

Rita Jean

• @thunderbird8588:

Thought i'd share some pics of my Basenji sculpture.

He looks very lifelike in the first picture, he is probability much less trouble that the real thing! 😃

• I have a few Dobermann figures by the same company. The basenji one looks good too, will need to keep my eye out for it - some of the ones they do of other breeds are a bit cutesy for my liking

• Houston

Very real looking. I would get mad at it thinking it was real.
    We have a dachshund, Gus, so a couple of years ago I found an antiques terracotta life size dachshund, of course we had to have so we brought it home. It is identical to Gus in size, much more compliant and will not bark, regardless as to many squirrels run by outside..Well we put this dachchund on our counter and the first week we all screamed at Gus to get off the counter..poor Gus he couldn't figure what he was doing wrong..

• I have two of the ones shown (red one laying down)… and one very large sandicast of a Tri Head that my mentors gave me...

Suggested Topics