• Well done Jess and Maya, that's great news. I have been so tied up with our win at the weekend that I have only just noticed yours.

A good Basenji stands out so well in variety classes, we must all do more!

Thanks for your comment about Poppy.

Steve.

• Ah, well done Jess and Maya, I'm sure she did you and us all proud!

Elsa used to do a lot in stakes classes in her younger days. She just loves the big ring. I think it's surprising how much confidence a basenji puppy can have and yes, it helps that they are such natural show-offs! 😃

It was a good weekend for basenji puppies!

• Sorry Jess, I only just read this posting - I've been off line for a couple of days.

Many congratulations to both of you for your win! A shame about the finals but that doesn't detract from your achievement!!

• Thanks everyone!!

I do love doing the Stakes classes, its always nice to put your dog up against other breeds, and you get to chat to people with different breeds which i enjoy 🙂

We were not at all disappointed about the finals though, obviously it would have been lovely to get through, but she is such a very young baby it would have been quite amazing if she had! Its just so lovely to have been put through on her day, im so proud of my little Maya 😃

Was a very good weekend for the pups. The current pups are just doing so well, what with Sparky getting his tickets/BDs, the little girl getting BIS at Northern and of course theres been a few getting BPIS's at open shows like lovely Poppy - it must be fantastic for the breed 😃

Suggested Topics