• I was drinking my Orange/Pineapple juice and sat my glass down on side table when Jaycee got onto table and starting drinking my juice. Not sure if it's good for her so I took it away but she really wanted it badly.

At least it was not wine but is this crazy or normal drinking juice.

Rita Jean

• Orange/Pineapple???:eek: That's just plain crazy!!

Mine only drink Apple or Strawberry/Kiwi :D!!

• First Basenji's

Cody doesn't do that, but Moe is a coffee thief. We have to be very careful where we place our cups.

• @crystalncody:

Cody doesn't do that, but Moe is a coffee thief. We have to be very careful where we place our cups.

Oh tell me about it, Belle is a true little German and loves coffee:rolleyes:
    Mine love the smell of fruit juice, apple in particular.

• Houston

Otis got a hold of my coffe cup the other day and he got truly mad once I realized it and took it away…all I need is a B high on caffein..no, I don't think so..

• I used to give my rw Ringo a coffee bean once in a while and he'd take it in the living room and drop it, roll on it like a cat does on catnip then eat it.

• Hee Hee, Jaycee obviously wants to get her five a day.
    Benji loved tea and when he was ill and needed to eat i gave him his brew in the morning to get him going. After drinking the tea he would often eat. He was just like me realy, i cant eat in the morning and need a couple of brews to get me going.

• @thunderbird8588:

Hee Hee, Jaycee obviously wants to get her five a day.
    Benji loved tea and when he was ill and needed to eat i gave him his brew in the morning to get him going. After drinking the tea he would often eat. He was just like me realy, i cant eat in the morning and need a couple of brews to get me going.

LOL, brews here in the US refer to beer. 🙂

• Houston

Nobarkus wrote

LOL, brews here in the US refer to beer.

That is funny.

Once, many moons ago, when my Westie, Bogus was a pup, he found a glass of whiskey one the rocks, it was sitting under the lawnchair my husband had been sitting at..he had to run to the loo. Well Bogus found this glass and licked every bit of it down and when my hubby got back he noticed Bogus licking the whiskey down, and bent down to taket he glass away from him and Bogus went nuts on him, teeth showing, saliva flying nuts on him. He clearly was of scottish descent..it was in his blood to enjoy a whiskey..LOL

• @Basenjimamma:

Nobarkus wrote

That is funny.

Once, many moons ago, when my Westie, Bogus was a pup, he found a glass of whiskey one the rocks, it was sitting under the lawnchair my husband had been sitting at..he had to run to the loo. Well Bogus found this glass and licked every bit of it down and when my hubby got back he noticed Bogus licking the whiskey down, and bent down to taket he glass away from him and Bogus went nuts on him, teeth showing, saliva flying nuts on him. He clearly was of scottish descent..it was in his blood to enjoy a whiskey..LOL

LOL, Good one Petra!

• @Basenjimamma:

Nobarkus wrote

That is funny.

Too funny. It's hard for me to enjoy a glass of scotch every now and then, Kananga always tries to steal some. Although he has yet to overcome the strong alcohol smell.

• Houston

The Westie was in heaven over the smell..it was truly a sight to see, he was in heaven..he had just turned a year a few days before that, so I guess he thought he deserved it.

• Milo has been known to help himself to my orange/pineapple juice too. He doesn't bother with coffee though.

• Well Dan, maybe i did mean i have a couple of beers in the morning, lol

• @thunderbird8588:

Well Dan, maybe i did mean i have a couple of beers in the morning, lol

That's what I thought. 😉

• One time, I left Loki & Freya in the car while having a quick meeting before a road trip. Unfortunately, I had forgotten a 3/4-full 20-ounce latte in the cup holder. Loki generously helped himself to the whole thing! There was not a single drop left!!! And I really needed that caffeine jolt! Unsurprisingly, a 3 hour road trip with a B "bouncing off the walls" and diarrhea turned into a 4 hour ordeal.

🙂
    Loki & Freya's Mom

Suggested Topics