• Miss Kayla is beautiful, well done!

• Beautiful girl!

• I love this bitch! She has a pretty head, graceful neck, level topline, nice tailset with shelf, and lovely angulation front and rear. Someone in Sweden is a very lucky person to be getting this girl. What is her registered name?

• What a lovely girl!

• "Kayla" is Khani's Midnight Star
    Sire is Khani's Causing A ComMOtion
    Dam is Am CH Khani's Written In The Stars

Kayla is sweet and cuddly and the biggest tail-wagger there is….
    I never have to worry about her bolting out of a crate becuase she falls in the back wagging her tail and putting her ears back.
    Sweet silly girl!

• She is gorgeous! Maybe she needs to live in Florida…......Sweden is awfully cold.

I used to think black basenjis were 'almost like basenjis' till I got one (a rescue). One day I looked at him and thought, Oh my goodness, he is gorgeous!!! His coat glowed almost blue-black and he was very elegant. A basenji in a tuxedo. At almost 14, he is the Cary Grant of our little basenji group, all the girl pups adore him.

• @MacPack:

She is gorgeous! Maybe she needs to live in Florida…......Sweden is awfully cold.

I used to think black basenjis were 'almost like basenjis' till I got one (a rescue). One day I looked at him and thought, Oh my goodness, he is gorgeous!!! His coat glowed almost blue-black and he was very elegant. A basenji in a tuxedo. At almost 14, he is the Cary Grant of our little basenji group, all the girl pups adore him.

I had a B/W female that all the males loved. She was a real trooper too! They're beautiful!

• Pretty little gal - nice wins!

• I am thinking that Sophie wouldn't be too happy if Miss Kay-Kay detoured and stayed somewhere else!
    They have been waiting over a year for a girl… and still have two more months!

Suggested Topics