• Oh he is so cute!!! Their little ears come up so quick it's cool to see them not up yet - bet you will be counting the days.

• Adorable pics. Can't wait to see more! Watching the little guy grow will be great fun!

• @tanza:

Saba,
    Any pictures of the pups yet?…..

Hi Tanza,

Just got some 5 week pics of MY pup… Im so glad that Kylie has already made the decision, so now I can drool over her for the 3-4 weeks 🙂

I am terribly puter illiterate, so I will have to wait for my OH to download... Hes currently on night duty,so I will hopefully get them done in the next few days :). I will post the in the Pic Thread, so I dont highjack Gizmo's thread here 😃 😃 😃

• Perfect… can't wait to see her... and also certainly more pictures of Gizmo...

• Hi Saba,

Are you getting your puppy from Kylie Delacourt??

• @Katrina02:

Hi Saba,

Are you getting your puppy from Kylie Delacourt??

Hi Katrina02

I most certainly am getting my little princess from Kylie 😃 Am I right in presuming that you are too, a very handsome little man maybe ??? :D:D

• yes we are they are so beautiful i would have seen your little girl on the weekend

• Are you the lady who was on here a while ago, and you were going up to meet Kay and Ross, and possibly getting a puppy from them ??? Or am I mixing you up with someone else ???

Have you been up to Kylies, to see the pups this weekend ??? If you have, THATS JUST NOT FAIR :(:(:(

• haha yes thats me, unfortunatly Kay and Ross were only having one pup and they told Kylie about us and we were lucky she had such a big litter and she had one for us….we werent lucky with any of the other breeders whose waiting lists we were on

Yes i was there on Sunday, i wanted to take him home then and there they are just too cute.

when are you getting your little bundle of joy??

• I think we should make a thread for us to talk on, now 😃 :D…

We have highjacked NerdyDogOwner's thread enough, I think ⭕o

Off to make a new thread...

• Asked the breeder to send me new pictures of Gizmo. Look how my boy has grown!

I am so happy and proud, like a first time daddy. He is the most handsome Basenji in the world. 😃

Pictures are added in the main post as well.
    attachment_p_81866_0_gismo1a.jpg
    attachment_p_81866_1_gizmo2a.jpg
    attachment_p_81866_2_gizmo3a.jpg

• He looks great…they are such little butterballs at that age. I bet you can't wait to go see him. I know I couldn't when I was getting mine. Hard to tell from the pic, but looks like he might have a tri-tail. Love those!

• he is very cute

• Gizmo is gorgeous, you must be so excited.:)

• Lucky you!!! A new born baby!!! Ahw….so cute!!!!

• Welcome to the world and forum Gizmo. Post pics when you can.

Suggested Topics