I GOT A NEW african import!!

• A couple of months ago a man came into my office and saw my basenjis, he told me he imports stuff from africa and I asked him to get me an african basenji, well he did and 2 more are on their way!!!

look at this, isnt he pretty?? πŸ™‚

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

• Love it πŸ˜ƒ I need some basenji stuff like that in my house…

My OH imports motorbikes from Africa (he was raised in SA), i might try asking him to import me a basenji πŸ˜ƒ lol

• Very nice Ibi_n_sane - you should try to get a lot of them and get a stand at Crufts next year - they would go like hotcakes.

• thanks πŸ™‚ I am busy getting more of them for in my e-business, IF there is enough interest for them, as I also like it very much , I hope to put the webshop online next month. It is not easy to get those and the shipping is expensive and takes long from Africa, I have to find out exactly what they are going to cost and then find enough interests to buy them in advance so I can get my client to import more at once for me.

• Houston

I love that, let us know when you have any for sale, as I would love to have one.

• Yeah! You finally have them!!!

• Cool!! Where in Africa did he find it?

• Wow, it's lovely

• When you have a bunch let us all know - you'll get lots of sales right here on the Forum, as I'm sure you know!

• Those are to die for they are beautiful. We would love to have one who knows maybe two.
    They would fit right in with all the other stuff we have from other countries.
    We have Bossons from England, Wall Plates from Germany, Japanese silk dolls, Japanese silk wall hangs and mother of pearl plaques from Japan.
    This would be great they are so very nice please let all of know. Thank you.

Rita Jean

• wowww all these nice replies!! I will certainly try to get some more, also in different sizes ( this one is BIG ! ) and I was thinking, I personally would like to have 2, one left one right, they would look nice on the windowshelf or something ( is that a correct english word? )
    they are all hand carved so there will be differences in every one, when I know more on sizes, delivery time etc, prices I will put it on the forum in "classifieds" I only know that they will not be cheap, but well it is real african art from our african breed! when I know more I will put it on the forum and when there is still enough interest you can place pre-orders and I will make sure you get your order.or something like that. I that an idea for all the interests here? πŸ˜•πŸ™‚

• Can hardly wait to hear from you and again thank you. Here is a ha! Ha! who ever said a Basenji was cheap.

Rita Jean

• Ah-hahahahaha! You totally had me for a second there! I was expecting to see a live B when I scrolled down! πŸ™‚ That's a super cool carving - nice find!

Suggested Topics