• It is important to get non AKC registered Bs in Sally's database. They are difficult to track since these registries do not have a database like the AKC. Just let Sally know what registry it is when you send her the information. I have seen Bs registered with APRI, ACA, CKC-Continental Kennel Club and UABR.

If you are able to get pedigree information on petstore pups that are being sold, please send it also.

Sally I appreciate all the work you do with the database!

Thanks!

Jennifer

• Yes please ! Dogs don't have to be registered anywhere.
    Just send me whatever you have or can find. Mom, Dad, date of birth, color, sex. If you have a reg# from any organisation, it is a BIG help to build up the picture but any data can be added, even months or years later.

spw

• HI sally
    In your database the litter of Two of a Kind's Pemba ( 19 dec 2004 ) has no father it is Azania's Bri Lubutu πŸ™‚

• Two of a Kind's Pemba ( 19 dec 2004 ) has no father it is Azania's Bri Lubutu

A big THANK you ! I will add him and it will appear as soon as I do another re-indexing, re-uploading exercise. At the moment I am trying to catch up on the fanconi results from the CPP website.

spw

Suggested Topics