Michael Jackson, the memorial

• Have you watched it? I thought it was just.. wow.. beautiful! Especially Brooke Shields' speech and John Mayer on the guitar.

Brooke Shields:
    [yt]7XWbnGVOnRM[/yt]

John Mayer doing 'Human nature'
    [yt]kX2Vb68egWA[/yt]

I have vacation, so have been watching CNN all week and have been enjoying some concerts as well. Most played by myself this week: 'I just can't stop loving you'. Love that song..

[yt]WZ4LlMJHtx0[/yt]

MJ was/is definitely the greatest entertainer that ever lived! I hope he has found some rest now.

• Houston

Thank you so much for posting these two clips, I didn't see those
    I hope he is at peace now..and I wish his children peace as well…

• I only saw a tiny bit of it last night. When his daughter got up and gave her speech… That was just so sad 😞 Those poor kids! You can tell he was a good dad.

• I watched the whole thing…on my computer at work. I thought the Memorial was beautiful. I loved Al Sharpton's message to MJ's kids. Maya Angelou's words read by Queen Latifah were amazing. I loved what his brother Marlon had to say...Jennifer Hudson's performance was beautiful...Magic Johnson made me laugh (about KFC) and Paris Jackson made me cry.

I had a good friend die yesterday after a long illness...so I was pretty much a mess from that and then watching MJ's memorial...what a day. 😞

Most played by me this week...Man in the Mirror. 😞 What an amazing song.

I too hope he is finally at peace.

• Unfortunately i missed it, am hoping it may be repeated. I bought myself one of his CDS yesterday. I feel so sorry for his kids, everyone seems to have an opinion as to who should have custody. I hope someone actualy asks the kids what they think.
    RIP Michael

• @thunderbird8588:

Unfortunately i missed it, am hoping it may be repeated. I bought myself one of his CDS yesterday. I feel so sorry for his kids, everyone seems to have an opinion as to who should have custody. I hope someone actualy asks the kids what they think.
    RIP Michael

I think I heard on the news (within 2 days of MJ's death) that they asked the oldest son and he said he wanted to stay with his grandmother. It will be horrible if they end up with someone they don't even know.

Suggested Topics