Pug Puppies Arriving Anyday

• You will love caravanning (the dogs will too), my daughter and I spent many a weekend trawling caravan showrooms! You will meet lots of people, you don't need to know anyone, I should think it would be good for you with the different breeds. I have found that people will offer help, especially when I am on my own, a lovely man with a Winnebago helped us put up the awning in the wind!

We met someone who had 16 Siberian huskies, a GSD and a Lurcher with them also someone with 10 Chi's, the Pugs owners also had Papillons and French bulldogs, you wouldn't believe there were hundreds of dogs on site, it was so quiet.

• My dogs LOVE the caravan. They get excited in the car as they can see 'the big white thing' following us! πŸ™‚

• Houston

We did have an Airstream for all of three months in our driveway. We never used it, ended up selling it on Ebay..one day though I want one again..it looks like so much fun, especially for the kids and dogs. on day..
    Keeping my fingers crossed Gracie is doing OK.

• πŸ˜ƒ

• Aww they babies are adorable Jess:D

Did everything go ok?

• Yes, she popped them out with no problems, cleaned them and everything, she was really good!

I managed to miss the whole thing (ooops!) as my phone died last night and i didnt realise, so my mum was leaving me voice and text messages i didnt pick up til this morning lol!!

• @Maya:

I managed to miss the whole thing (ooops!) as my phone died last night and i didnt realise, so my mum was leaving me voice and text messages i didnt pick up til this morning lol!!

Whoops!!

That's good that she managed all by herself:D What sexes did she have?

• She's got 3 of each πŸ˜ƒ

• @Maya:

She's got 3 of each πŸ˜ƒ

That's nice:D

• Well done Gracie!

That seems a lot of puppies for a small dog, no wonder she looked so huge. Is that a normal number for pugs?

• Its not unheard of, but its certainly a large litter for a pug. Generally they will have 3-4 in a litter. Just keeping fingers crossed they all pull through as the first few days are such a worry with pugs. They are all very active (and vocal!!) and all feeding well so a good start at least.

• Congrrrrrrrats!!!!!!!!!!

• woooowwww congrats !!! and a natural birth too!! fantastic!! it really is a big litter for a pug!
    but she didnt wait hey? πŸ˜‰

• Houston

Well a huge congrats to Gracie and you. They are so adorable, and yes quite a few for sich a small dog..She must have done outstanding. I am sorry you missed it.
    Thank you for sharing pictures so soon..

• Thanks all!

Im not sorry i missed it - far too messy and traumatic lol!!

She certainly didnt wait. Yesterday evening when i left there were no signs of imminent birth at all. I guess she just got sick of carrying the little monsters around πŸ˜ƒ

• I cant blame her, when you got the same temperatures over there as we have at the moment in the Netherlands πŸ˜ƒ

• Awww….so cute! Congrats! So the dam lives at your mom's, or just whelped there? I had no idea that a pug could even hold six puppies!!!

• The temperature today is almost unbearable - it is SO hot. She is certainly happier not carrying all that extra weight around!!

Gracie has lived at my mums for nearly a year now. She and Delilah, my female pug, do not get on at all. They cant be in the same room without trying to kill each other!! Very sad as they were inseperable til Gracie was about 18 months.

• Awww. The puppies are adorable! Glad to hear that Gracie had a nice delivery πŸ™‚

• Congrats!!!!

They are sooo cute…. πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to hear everything went well with gracie and babys!

Suggested Topics