• Can't wait to see some Basenjis tomorrow!!

• Good luck to everyone that is going and I'll keep my fingers crossed for the weather, well it can't be as bad as last year anyway:rolleyes:

• Have a good day all, I am entered but not going, summer seasons can be a right pain.

• @Borbasuk:

Have a good day all, I am entered but not going, summer seasons can be a right pain.

Aww how annoying:mad:

I have a feeling that Belle is considering having a season as Kwame has been showing some interest in her the past week :rolleyes: no show until August for her so if she is coming in she better do it soon.

• They know how to time it don't they? It looks like this is the only champ show they will miss, though I have dipped out on a couple of summer open shows I was looking forward to. Ezri is about done and if Keiko is remotely normal she will be OK for Windsor.

Sending vibes Belle's way to get it over with ASAP!

• @Borbasuk:

Have a good day all, I am entered but not going, summer seasons can be a right pain.

I wondered where you were today! πŸ™‚

• Well, we had a nice day yesterday! Lots of rushing around and Maya was shattered by the time we got home (at about 7pm!) after being up since before 5am, but she went so well, she just keeps showing all day, bless her!

Was lovely to meet some new basenji people that i hadn't met before, everyone is so friendly to me as a "newbie" so thanks for that πŸ™‚

• Congratulations on your Blackpool wins. Well done!

Suggested Topics