• after our discussions yesterday i have had some success–--the Pedigree Whippet Racing Association holds lure coursing meets in a field next to Blair Drummond Safari Park near Stirling - sounds pretty central for most of us (bout 1.5 hours away for me) - they meet most sundays, and are happy for us to go along - they did say if there are only a couple of us we can get a chance to try out our dogs.

Also contacted Sue Rose who organises Deerhound lure coursing - she is at Kinross - again she is very happy for us to go along - they have lots of other breeds who turn up and they try to match size weight for coursing.

Dates to be confirmed - so Basi/Benkura/Lurkis/Noodle i will be in touch!

Scott

• Great News! 🙂
    It's probably going to be about a 3 hour drive for me, but I'm still up for it. Noticed that there's a Travelodge at Kinross which could come in handy!
    I work in retail, so I don't get a lot of weekend time off, but I'm actually off this Sunday.

• This Sunday is my last free Sunday for quite a while (prob Sept). Stirling is about 80 mins drive and Kinross about 3 hours.

• That's great news:D Must find a house soon! Both places will be local for me.

@noodle:

Great News! 🙂
    It's probably going to be about a 3 hour drive for me, but I'm still up for it. Noticed that there's a Travelodge at Kinross which could come in handy!
    I work in retail, so I don't get a lot of weekend time off, but I'm actually off this Sunday.

You can come and stay with me when I move across:D

• @basi:

That's great news:D Must find a house soon! Both places will be local for me.

You can come and stay with me when I move across:D

LOL! I was just thinking how handy it will be for you!!:D
    Hurry up and move!!

• @noodle:

LOL! I was just thinking how handy it will be for you!!:D
    Hurry up and move!!

I know i know, feeling even more frustrated now lol Do you think John would mind me buying a house while he is away:p

• @basi:

i know i know, feeling even more frustrated now lol do you think john would mind me buying a house while he is away:p

needs must!! :d lol

• Will try and get more details incase you all want to go this sunday. I will be down at Kelso - a gundog club are holding an eye testing session ( i missed out getting Tilly done at SKC) -

• made a wee mistake - its racing most sundays at Blair Drummond - they are having a lure coursing day in August. But we could have a go at the racing surely?

• Racing sounds good to me!! 🙂

• Racing would still be good fun:D

Suggested Topics