• Maya went along to a local championship show yesterday. Really low entries as there were no tickets so Maya was the only one in her class ๐Ÿ˜ž She wont that :rolleyes: We missed our puppy stakes class though, thats what we really entered for so a little annoyed - was on the same time as the breed judging!

Anyway, here she is..

With her brother who got best dog and best puppy!

My friend Charlotte, who took the pictures, got the ticket and Best of Breed with her Frenchie Malcolm! So he is now a champion ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Great picsโ€ฆ

She's so beautiful.. I can't wait to show them to my mom.. I don't know why but she always asks me "are there new pics of that little Maya girl??? " hahaha

• Awww, bless her! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I shall have to make sure to put pictures up regularly!

• she s a real beauty.

Regards,
    Esther

• Wonderful young lady, I really like her free stackingโ€ฆ.she is naturally beauty.

• Houston

Maya is a beautiful girl, look at her posing, congtas.

• Pretty girl!! And a real show girl ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

• Beautiful girl, i love the pic of her chilling out on your knee.

• @Maya:

Awww, bless her! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I shall have to make sure to put pictures up regularly!

My mom and dad are really crazy about Basenji's (since we got Buana) and I always show this forum when we are home with them..
    My dad always plays sort of a judge, my mom normally likes the puppy pics the best but when she saw Maya for the first time on a picture.. pfffโ€ฆ Buana has a lady competition.... hahahahaha I don't know why,she likes to see every B but Maya.. well.. I know in her heart she wants a tri girl so bad... (they won't choose another dog because of their buzy lifes)
    Maya is her big example of the best and sweetest tri girl I think ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• @Buana:

My mom and dad are really crazy about Basenji's (since we got Buana) and I always show this forum when we are home with them..
    My dad always plays sort of a judge, my mom normally likes the puppy pics the best but when she saw Maya for the first time on a picture.. pfffโ€ฆ Buana has a lady competition.... hahahahaha I don't know why,she likes to see every B but Maya.. well.. I know in her heart she wants a tri girl so bad... (they won't choose another dog because of their buzy lifes)
    Maya is her big example of the best and sweetest tri girl I think ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww, thats so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Well, if you (and mum!) are ever in England you shall have to come and visit Maya! Or, if i ever take her over there of course ๐Ÿ˜‰ I agree with your mum, Maya definately is the best and sweetest tri girl to me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ (i may be biasedโ€ฆ.)

Thanks everyone for the replies!

• @Maya:

Awww, thats so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Well, if you (and mum!) are ever in England you shall have to come and visit Maya! Or, if i ever take her over there of course ๐Ÿ˜‰ I agree with your mum, Maya definately is the best and sweetest tri girl to me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ (i may be biasedโ€ฆ.)

Thanks everyone for the replies!

When we ever come to England.. we sure come to visit you and Maya (maybe I take a pug with me home ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I just love those little rascals :D)

• she look so feminin !! pretty girl!
    who are her parents?

• You can have a pug or two, little horrors they are ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maya is Klassics/Kazor's breeding ๐Ÿ™‚

• still dont know the names, allthough i can guess her mother's name ( million dollar baby? ) >lol<

• lol Yes her mum is Millie. Her dad is Kazors Make Way for Riley ๐Ÿ™‚

• thanks!
    maybe one day you meet my UK exports in the ring , or in case of my Ibizans on a show ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested Topics