Virginia Beach dog show this weekend

• Virginia Beach Convention Ctr
    Pavilion
    1000 19th Street
    Virginia Beach, VA 23451

Basenjis Ring 4 1:15 Sat 16th
    Basenjis Ring 4 9:00 Sun 17th:)

• I am so glad that you posted the times for this! My trainer told me about it at class last Saturday but I could not find the times for the Basenji's and I live here!

Are you guys coming for the show?

• @ChaseandZahrasmom:

I am so glad that you posted the times for this! My trainer told me about it at class last Saturday but I could not find the times for the Basenji's and I live here!

Are you guys coming for the show?

My wife will be there with Willy and Jasper. If you do go please stop by and see her…...it's fun and informative.:)

• I will have to do that, I had planned on going on Saturday. I will make sure to stop by. How many B's is she bringing?

• Lots of luck Willy and Jasper! Let us know how it all goes!

• @ChaseandZahrasmom:

I will have to do that, I had planned on going on Saturday. I will make sure to stop by. How many B's is she bringing?

She will be there with her KISA buddies, I think they will have five or six Basenji's total. My wife is just taking our two young dogs, I will be back at BPark with the rest of the group.:(

• Jasper on Sat. winners reserve

Willy on Sun. winners reserve

What that means….....I haven't a clue.:D 😃 😃

• I don't know what it means…but YAY HOORAY!! 😃 I can't wait to go & see a Basenji show.

Supposedly my C3 is Ch & has been to shows before but I would NEVER believe this myself since he is SO hyper around other dogs. I don't know how he would ever make it into a ring without disrupting the whole event!! 😃

• Hooray! Love the "while the wife's away photos" too cute and funny.

• @jys1011:

I don't know what it means…but YAY HOORAY!! 😃 I can't wait to go & see a Basenji show.

Supposedly my C3 is Ch & has been to shows before but I would NEVER believe this myself since he is SO hyper around other dogs. I don't know how he would ever make it into a ring without disrupting the whole event!! 😃

The wife did tell me there is a Show in New Jersey they will go to next year(Trenton area)…...when it gets closer I'll let you know.

The more I think I'm learning about the Dog show scene, the more confused I get.......maybe that's why the wife leaves me home.

Suggested Topics