Tayda won't eat when *I* feed her…

• Have you tried a couple of spoon fulls of muttloaf on the food?

http://www.maryshouse.us/Recipes.htm

I make 1/2 a recipe and dollop some on the evening meal and serve with warm water. Needless to say, my dogs love dinner; even Digital who usually does not eat his breakfast.

• @agilebasenji:

Have you tried a couple of spoon fulls of muttloaf on the food?

http://www.maryshouse.us/Recipes.htm

I make 1/2 a recipe and dollop some on the evening meal and serve with warm water. Needless to say, my dogs love dinner; even Digital who usually does not eat his breakfast.

Slightly off topic, but I love this link, thank you

• Poor little Tater 😞 I have to give C3 most of his pills too (he's usually the one getting sick) but I try to give it to them with a slice of cheese or bacon 😃 or something I made for dinner but not during feeding. They both hate pills so I try to make it a special as possible. Hang in there!

• My dog eats her breakfast slowly - a few bites after her walk, then maybe nibbles here and there right through the day. Then, after dinnertime for us, she really plows through the rest of her food so it all gets in her, but not at "normal" eating times. She likes going to bed with a full stomach, I guess, but doesn't care about eating much in the morning. We don't worry about it, because she does eat what she should, plus treats, in the course of the day, and she looks great. On the very few occasions she is "off" her food, I start adding stuff - chicken broth, different veggies, mashed up meat, and that gets her "on" again.

• This thread was resurrected by a spammer but thought I'd give an update anyway. Tayda went in for her followup and she is doing great! Dr. Gonto said that her test results looked perfect. 🙂

She's still a picky little eater - she usually refuses to eat in the morning, but at night she is much better. Can't complain!

• Yay Tayda! That's fabulous news Michelle! Hopefully now you guys can relax and stay in the "zone" for a long time. Well as much as you can relax with these picky little buttheads. lol

• Glad to hear Tayda is doing better 🙂

• Happy to hear Tayda is doing so much better.

Rita Jean

• Houston

That is awesome news. Hopefully Tayda will keep the really negative effects of fanconi far away for a long time.

• Wonderful news! Topper gets 4-5 pills twice a day and he too is very suspicious. I alternate things, but a tiny bit of cream cheese with a couple of pills in it, dunked in left-over pot roast gravy, is the best I have found. When all else fails, I dunk the pills in a bite of vanilla ice cream.

Keep up the great work with Tayda!

Suggested Topics