• Some pictures from our walk this morning. These were taken on my ancient spare camera so the colour is a bit weird. Enjoy!

And walking home!

Sorry theres so many, i got a bit carried away :rolleyes:

• Carried away is good because we like pictures. Is that a dog park? That's a perfect place!

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Yes its a dog park, there is a kids play/skate park at the top end of it so i do worry about children running around pestering the dogs, but so far we have yet to come across any playing in the field so its perfect really πŸ˜ƒ

• Lots of great pics!!!!

The jackets are so cool! (looks like our old horse jacket :D)

• Its great isn't it? Its a wax jacket! πŸ˜ƒ Doesnt look like it in the pics but it was actually raining a bit and Maya is quite a princess about the rain. She loves that jacket. It was actually for my pug Gracie who is too big for it, so its a little big for Maya, but i think when she fills out it will fit her perfectly πŸ™‚

• @Maya:

Its great isn't it? Its a wax jacket! πŸ˜ƒ Doesnt look like it in the pics but it was actually raining a bit and Maya is quite a princess about the rain. She loves that jacket. It was actually for my pug Gracie who is too big for it, so its a little big for Maya, but i think when she fills out it will fit her perfectly πŸ™‚

Great!

In Holland, the jackets are not so cool!
    Here you only can find a lot of jackets for little Chi's (pink, glamorous, bling!)
    We have to search for the nice ones for the B's

Suggested Topics