Lure coursing practice in Michigan

• Can you believe it? We're actually going to have a practice in MI! lol Just got the word today that practice is on next weekend. Details below. Anyone in the area who's interested in getting into lure coursing, or just wants to let their dog get some exercise, come check it out! I left off Meg's contact info, so if anyone wants to get ahold of her, contact me privately and I'll send it to you. I am hoping to be there for the first couple hours, we'll see how flexible work is. So I can help folks learn the ropes and what to do.

Hope to see a few of you there!

MGA (Michigan Gazehound Association) is offering lure coursing practice-not sure if we will have an ASFA judge present for pre-certs
    April 26, 2009 Sunday starting at around 10 am we will have practice in Stockbridge MI-
    We will be offering lure coursing practice for any breed/mix canine- with a course laid out for about 550 yards–if you have a young/new dog we can do shorter distances.
    The field is not entirely fenced but surrounded by woods and other fields-
    There is well water available but bring your own shade-
    Cost $2 per run and we need you to sign a waiver for liability stuff-
    If you have mapquest.com put in my address
    4700 Swan Rd
    Stockbridge, MI 49285
    and we will be about an 1/8 of a mile farther east on the left -just past the barn close to the road-
    It is my Aunt Judy's farm but she doesn't live there she rented out the house--

Coming from Detroit take 96 west to exit 122 (Webberville/Stockbridge) M52-
    go south (left) about ten miles past the church to Swan rd turn left (east) approx 1 mile see directions above

coming from Ann Arbor take 94 west to the Chelsea exit turn north on M52 go thur Stockbridge and we are another 6 miles north on M52 and make a right on Swan (huge white cattle barn on your left)--see directions above

from Lansing and points west take 96 east towards detroit take exit 122 (webberville/ stockbridge) turn right -south -follow directions above

Questions email me-
    Meg

Suggested Topics