• Isis, our Basenji, was helped yesterday to ease her pain, after struggling with fanconi syndrome for over the past year.

She was a great dog, an interesting dog, and a great example of the breed. But most of all, she was our first dog. Any other dog that we get after her will be living under her shadow, because she set a high bar.

We'll miss you "little deer."

(here is a link to our little tribute on my blog)

• Goodbye sweet girl. Cyber hugs and prayers.

• How heartbreaking that must be for you.. Such a beautiful girl and wow, the image of my own basenji!!

RIP Isis and prayers to you.

• I am so sorry for your loss.

• So sorry for your loss {{{hugs}}}

RIP Isis

• So sorry for your loss.

• @jayfabares:

Isis, our Basenji, was helped yesterday to ease her pain, after struggling with fanconi syndrome for over the past year.

She was a great dog, an interesting dog, and a great example of the breed. But most of all, she was our first dog. Any other dog that we get after her will be living under her shadow, because she set a high bar.

We'll miss you "little deer."

(here is a link to our little tribute on my blog)

I am so sorry. I hope your heart will heal in time.

• So sorry for your loss.. 😞

• What a beautiful girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. Be sure to remember all the good times you had with her.

• I am sorry for your pain and loss. Try and remember all the good times, they will help you now through your tears. And one day you will be able to remember her and smile.

• I am so sorry for your loss. The tribute on your blog was touching. I looked back a bit on it and saw your drawing of Isis with the the toilet paper. It was priceless and captured the spirit we all so crazy about in our dogs. Things like that will help you smile through the pain.

Hugs,
    Pat

• Very sorry to hear about Isis…. 😞

• Tears and Hugs,

The picture of the three of you says it all. Sharing our lives with others is what it is all about.

• My tears I shed for you and your Isis contain all the pain and love I have to share with you and every dog I have ever loved and lost. Your memorial is wonderful.

Bless you and your family. I send virtual hugs and many prayers.

• hugs…she is now running and pain free.

• I'm so sorry. I hope you can find some peace soon. Isis certainly was a special girl.

• God Speed to Isis over the Rainbow bridge…. and know that you have sent her across to peace and happiness with all that have gone before her

• Our thoughts are with you, so sorry for your loss…:(

• I'm so sorry to hear about Isis. I know first hand the pain you are feeling. Remember, these creatures are so wonderful and special that they never can truly belong to us. They are simply on loan.

I hope the pain you feel and the tears you shed quickly turn into memories of all that was special that you brought into each other's lives.

• I am so sorry for your loss. What a sad tragedy for you to have to go through. May all the prayers and hugs sent your way be of some comfort. As lovers of these wonderful animals it is so hard to say goodbye

Suggested Topics