• Last Sunday we had a show. Tillo did well. He was such a good boy, in total 'show mood'. (I was like: :eek:) We had a very nice judge and a ring with a lot of room to move around!

He became second in youth class with an Excellent. This was his report:

14 month old, red and white male in a very good condition.
    Very nice male head with beautiful expression.
    Good ears and carriage, good bite, very nice pigmentation.
    Good neck and back lining, enough angulations in front, good angulations on rear.
    Good fitting bone with good feet. Good tail, tailset and carriage.
    When moving, in front a bit unsteady.
    Very nice temperament.

Youth male 1st

Youth male 3th

I was amazed when I saw some of the feet.. For example this 9 month old bitch who became first in youth class:

She wasn't the only one.. (she did have the cutest face… :))

• One of my "pet peeves"… flat feet!!! No toe arch... can you image a dog with those feet chasing game?... not for long
    Congrats with Tillo's placement... and nice write up

• How neat that you get a written evaluation of your dog. Do you get one at every show?

• Its good the judges tell you the good and not so good.

• Congrats Janneke!!!
    Great pics!!!!!!!

@Kebasmom:

How neat that you get a written evaluation of your dog. Do you get one at every show?

Yes, In Holland we always get a written evaluation! (it's very nice to read it again after a while!)

• Congrats to both of you !!! Very good result for handsome Tillo !!:)

• Thank you 🙂

The judge reports are really nice! We save them all 🙂

The flat feet were horrible.. I had nightmares about them..
    Also the b*tchfights between the breeders made my day a lot less relaxed.. Wow.. How immature….

• @Janneke:

Thank you 🙂

Also the b*tchfights between the breeders made my day a lot less relaxed.. Wow.. How immature….

It makes a show very sad with those fights…. They are never ending and most of the time because they're jealous...
    I hope the breeders in Holland, will come together and look after the breed and not themselfses.. work together....
    They all could learn a lot from eachother because not a single one of them are 100% fine...

Janneke... I'm so happy that you're their with Tillo... We always like it so much!!!

• Those feet made me cringe. :eek:

I am shocked by people fighting like that! That is truly very poor sportsmanship. 😞 I have never seen anything like that at American dog shows. Even if people do not particularly like each other, they either don't say anything or keep things short and polite.

Suggested Topics