• The boys are very crazy about a sort of a cat toy..

A big mouse with a string, if they pull the string out of the mouse it will shake…

They learned to do that by themselfses...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWm-D0Sfjzk

• Haha I love how they pull the string themselves. Too funny!

• LOL Kim, I had one of those too and Mojo learned to pull the string as well! Soo funny how they entertain themselves. 🙂 Two problems though, first he would tend to chew up the plastic ring that held the string so couldn't play with it no more. And second they remade them with solid tabs for pulling which wasn't easy for the dog to grab and it was very difficult to find replacements with the original plastic ring type handle that he could hook his tooth through.

I wish I would have made a video, that was priceless. Thanks!

• Ok, I found another good one!

[yt]IUbW2i0Mc7k[/yt]

This was a different type of cat toy. Mojo LOVED playing with it! It was a little electronic mouse that spun around, lighted up, and taunted the dogs. 🙂 It was motion activated so he could keep himself occupied for a while. Although the noise did get a little annoying. lol After a while he would start chewing it, so I'd have to take it away and save it for another special moment. 🙂 He got real good at grabbing it by the tail and whipping it around the room. Once he came a little too close to smashing it through the tv, it definitely had some weight to it!

I think I used to buy them for around $6 at WalMart, so some fun and cheap entertainment. lol

• @kiroja:

LOL Kim, I had one of those too and Mojo learned to pull the string as well! Soo funny how they entertain themselves. 🙂 Two problems though, first he would tend to chew up the plastic ring that held the string so couldn't play with it no more. And second they remade them with solid tabs for pulling which wasn't easy for the dog to grab and it was very difficult to find replacements with the original plastic ring type handle that he could hook his tooth through.

I wish I would have made a video, that was priceless. Thanks!

Hihihi 😃 They do that here exact the same… break the plastic ring.. We buy a new one the next time we see it.. The price here is around 1 dollar i think..

@kiroja:

Ok, I found another good one!

[yt]IUbW2i0Mc7k[/yt]

This was a different type of cat toy. Mojo LOVED playing with it! It was a little electronic mouse that spun around, lighted up, and taunted the dogs. 🙂 It was motion activated so he could keep himself occupied for a while. Although the noise did get a little annoying. lol After a while he would start chewing it, so I'd have to take it away and save it for another special moment. 🙂 He got real good at grabbing it by the tail and whipping it around the room. Once he came a little too close to smashing it through the tv, it definitely had some weight to it!

I think I used to buy them for around $6 at WalMart, so some fun and cheap entertainment. lol

This one is so great! B's are so very smart!!!!

Our Buana learned it from the sister of Hailey (that stayed with us for 4 months) and Chafuko learned it from Buana. Hailey learned it from Chafuko!

Suggested Topics