• Sometimes i'll find on youtube some really fun Basenji video's.

Last time I searched for "Basenj howls" to see if our boys will respond at the howling, and to show some friends how "it" sounds 😃

I found one from a real nice african Basenji girl that howls..

Chafuko, he doesn't matter but Buana :eek:

Buana becomes really crazy and it's so special what he does:

He respond on the howling and howls back at this lovely girl… he answers her and he climbs on the table and look at the girl trough the screen....

I think maybe he hears its a female, or she makes a really special "old" sound what makes the real B awake in Buana!

I'm very curious what your B's do when they hear this sound:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTuNvDknMiw

• 4 out of five reacted and looked for a dog behind my desk but no howling :rolleyes:

• My B turned his head completely sideways and tried to find a dog under the computer on my lap. My other dog did start howling back though….

• ahhh great!

Nice to hear they will respond!

• Bella turned her head sideways and was looking all around the computer desk, then started yodeling!!!:D

• I made Tosca come right by me and played this video. Not much of a reaction…she just did a couple of big head tilts, watched for a few seconds, proceeded to lick my hands that were holding the computer :P, and then walked away to look for something more exciting. I've tried to get her to respond to youtube videos before, but no luck 😞

• @Buana:

Sometimes i'll find on youtube some really fun Basenji video's.

Last time I searched for "Basenj howls" to see if our boys will respond at the howling, and to show some friends how "it" sounds 😃

I found one from a real nice african Basenji girl that howls..

Chafuko, he doesn't matter but Buana :eek:

Buana becomes really crazy and it's so special what he does:

He respond on the howling and howls back at this lovely girl… he answers her and he climbs on the table and look at the girl trough the screen....

I think maybe he hears its a female, or she makes a really special "old" sound what makes the real B awake in Buana!

I'm very curious what your B's do when they hear this sound:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTuNvDknMiw

Hey Kim ! I tried the same with Bendji and he did'nt even look up …:p
    The only sound he ever makes is when he yawns hahaha:D

• @tsjoe007:

Hey Kim ! I tried the same with Bendji and he did'nt even look up …:p
    The only sound he ever makes is when he yawns hahaha:D

Well, I think…. that's coming soon enough.....:D
    Our boys waren't much of noise making pups... but now... :rolleyes:

• Slik … 😃
    Are you coming to Hoogstraten this w.e. for the show ?😕

• No, we wanted to go, but Chafuko was invited to the "dog of the year" show in Holland…

That's a show we don't want to miss.. We're going to Antwerpen (5 april, also the 2years aniversery of our marriage!!! last year we were also at a show 5 april... buana became then netherlands champion, great gift!)

• no response at all. just sat and chewed on the bone. so boring.

• Kona looked around at this video. Some of the other ones on YouTube really get her excited, this one was more curiosity than anything else. It is amazing how basenji's sound so different….Kona's noises are sometimes almost inaudible. For example, if we are talking to our neighbors outside and she is on the leash she will baroo to try and get them to play with her and 3/4 of the time they never hear her!!

We hear her every time, but then again she is our baby! 🙂

Suggested Topics