• I wanted to put Tuneys pics on here but I could only figure out to do the attachment like you. Now I don't feel so bad. lol Can someone let us in on the secret?:o
    Gorgeous pics. you guys have real cameras don't you! I have a motorolla razor. lol

attachment_t_539_0_tunes-major-win.jpg
    attachment_t_539_1_-cid__07-30-06_2047.jpg

• Hi Tuneysmom! Welcome to Basenji Forums!

If you need help with adding photos to your posts take a look at this thread: Picture Help: How to resize and add pictures to your post it should explain how to add photos to your post if you already have them posted on another website.

Let us know if you still need help.

• nice dog, i love the coat! i am sure you already know this, but beautiful dog.

• Very handsome. Registered name please ? 🙂

• Coulda beem Noobie's brother!..they look a lot alike!

• What a beautiful dog and congrats - what a great story on the other thread!

• @Tuneysmom:

I wanted to put Tuneys pics on here but I could only figure out to do the attachment like you. Now I don't feel so bad. lol Can someone let us in on the secret?:o
    Gorgeous pics. you guys have real cameras don't you! I have a motorolla razor. lol

fjgdlgldgldgogegjzgzjgjjegjezogeoereertrt

• @Tuneysmom:

I wanted to put Tuneys pics on here but I could only figure out to do the attachment like you. Now I don't feel so bad. lol Can someone let us in on the secret?:o

srfbgdgkerlgkglrgzeireriorrirhrrhgrhtgfgjsdhgsklstg

Suggested Topics