• Rotate with a few days of mixing? or just a straight change?

• I pretty much do the same as Lisa.

When I switch bags, I mix 50/50 for a couple days.

• Well i've noticed so far that the fish oil has made a difference. I see far less flaking of his skin and he isn't scratching as much. His coat also seems to be much better. He still has some dry spots but they are improving. So far so good.

• @Kananga:

Well i've noticed so far that the fish oil has made a difference. I see far less flaking of his skin and he isn't scratching as much. His coat also seems to be much better. He still has some dry spots but they are improving. So far so good.

Glad it is working. Wait 'til you see how soft his coat gets from fish oil. I call Ruby the "mink basenji" 😃 and even Brando, who has a much coarser coat normally, now has a velvet coat.

• I use Derma Caps for Cairo. He has always had dry skin and scratches some of his hair off. This was recommended by his vet and it works great.

• Well the fish oil has been working, although he has a few patches that seem very thinned out. Mainly on his sides near is legs. Is this normal while they are blowing their coat? The skin doesn't seem irritated but his coat in those areas is very rough. Just want to make sure it's nothing that needs attention by a vet.

• Just received our 3V Caps and I hope they help. Thanks Tanza!

• @snorky998:

Just received our 3V Caps and I hope they help. Thanks Tanza!

Hope they work for you… I have always thought that they did... and cheap enough...

Of course with these old kids... it is difficult sometimes to see changes.... but can't hurt.....

Let me know how it goes...

• Stella has very short hair, and she is flaky a lot (in more ways than one!!) Do you need a prescription for the omega3 or fish oil? Or can you just the human equivalent at cvs?

• @FortheLoveofStella:

Stella has very short hair, and she is flaky a lot (in more ways than one!!) Do you need a prescription for the omega3 or fish oil? Or can you just the human equivalent at cvs?

Human equivalent is fine to use

Suggested Topics