• When you order Prime Rib, if you order it well done you ruined it, any other way your eating raw meat!!!

• Houston

When you order Prime Rib, if you order it well done you ruined it, any other way your eating raw meat!!!

Is it truly raw or cooked in various degrees and therefor still pink? Meat can look pink yet be fully cooked, like smoked meats or slowcooked at low temps..

• My girlfriend, when asked once at a restaurant how she liked her steak replied: Wipe it's butt and send it on over to the table.

• @DebraDownSouth:

My girlfriend, when asked once at a restaurant how she liked her steak replied: Wipe it's butt and send it on over to the table.

Lol, my father's line was always, "I just don't want to hear it moo".

• ROFLMAO, That is wonderful! I think I'll call and tell her. 🙂 Much more acceptable in public!

• Yeah its pretty much raw, as well as carpaccio and tons of other plates. And nobody gets anything!! you can get more from lettuce, so even less dangerous for dogs.. At least that's how I se it..

• Houston

My daughter said, when she was two mind you, I want my steak bloody..and I want steamed broccoli with that..the poor waitress just about keeled over..

Dmey, you are right..you can eat raw meat or near raw meat and fish and catch nothing..but catch everything and anything from just lettuce, so sad. I think the reason you hear more about the veggies/fruit scares because it affects more people..meaning more people eat lettuce, tomatoes and other veggies in their daily diet (even if it is only on their burgers..) than they do the prime ribs, the carpaccio etc..and I also think it makes for better news…healthy veggies make you sick..raw meats is more acceptable to make you sick (to the public)..also, most of those things I would not consume unless at a top notch restaurant or prepared at home....although now I won't at all since I am a RAW vegan..hehe..but I do still like meat, it just doesn't like me 😞

• Ohh I agree definitely, I wouldn't eat it anywhere. Especially here now with colera lurking around!!!! I have a friend who is vegan.. I love vegetables, seriously, I love all vegetables but I don't think I could stop eating meat. And you know what is funny, is that with all this talk of meat, I realised that I have actually not eaten meat in at least a month!! Well other themn ham in a sandwich, but no meat or chicken.. I have been eating too much pasta!!

• I started to mix raw into the kibbles the day I got him. And he eats only raw now, and wubs it.

• Only been feeding dry food for the last years, but moved to Sweden yesterday and this morning Voodoo caught and ate 2 lemmings, so guess we can start feeding raw again. 🙂

• @Voodoo:

Only been feeding dry food for the last years, but moved to Sweden yesterday and this morning Voodoo caught and ate 2 lemmings, so guess we can start feeding raw again. 🙂

Get something called "vom og hundemat". Very good complete whole raw food. 🙂

• Eww, poor lemmings. LOL better than a mole I guess. ewww.

• Or rats…...even more ewwww.

Suggested Topics