• CUTE!!!! Might I suggest a Ruff Wear coat for the little one. Size XS fits Indy and he is a year old. I would buy the XS and let him grow into it since they are a bit pricey. The cool part is it covers the whole chest and to the elbows on the puppy.

• @rnasto:

CUTE!!!! Might I suggest a Ruff Wear coat for the little one. Size XS fits Indy and he is a year old. I would buy the XS and let him grow into it since they are a bit pricey. The cool part is it covers the whole chest and to the elbows on the puppy.

**That's a great Idea, we just bought him one seriously ten minutes before i got your post! hehee, I'm actually on to post a couple pics of his new sweater! We did buy him a coat, but no pics of him in it yet! But here is the Sweater! CUTE!!

• my 2 adult b's love the snow and dislike the rain, its tough as we live in Wa state.
    Go figure!
    Cute photos.

• Cute photos! Being from Maryland, it hasn't really snowed here yet. It's been super cold but no snow. I am hoping for some though so I can see how Dallas reacts in it. Haha.

I love Maverick's new sweater! Where did you get it from?

• @Ninabeana26:

Cute photos! Being from Maryland, it hasn't really snowed here yet. It's been super cold but no snow. I am hoping for some though so I can see how Dallas reacts in it. Haha.

I love Maverick's new sweater! Where did you get it from?

Thanks! its SO brand…we got it from our local family owned dog store in Mystic CT. Its cute!

• Oh, man! He's so cute!

How's life with the pup?

• Everything is going well, minus the limping (another post) he is doing PERFECTLY with the Paper and plays WELL with Aiden!! What more can I ask for!!

• What great pics!:D Those are some cute little boys you have there!!! I've been following the Maverick story from the get-go, and I am so happy everything is going so well for you and the family. I'm not sure if you are giving me puppy fever, or baby fever, or both!!!:eek:

• Awwww . . .

• I don't know who's cuter… Aiden or Maverick!! Two precious babies.... congrats on adding Maverick to your family!!

Suggested Topics