New Imports requesting admission to Stud Books

• @Quercus:

Me too! I find it strange that someone who cared enough to join the club wouldn't want to weigh in on the fundamental essence of the club….human nature is strange...

I agree, while they might say, "I don't know enough"… then their responsibility is to learn... they are owners of the breeder and therefore, IMO have a responsibility to learn about the breed and be part of the solution to improve our breed for years to come.

• @tanza:

I agree, while they might say, "I don't know enough"… then their responsibility is to learn... they are owners of the breeder and therefore, IMO have a responsibility to learn about the breed and be part of the solution to improve our breed for years to come.

I agree 100%.

Just curious, but Pat, do you know if the African Stock vote had a higher or lower response level than the AKC Group Re-Alignment vote or was it about the same.

• @renaultf1:

I agree 100%.

Just curious, but Pat, do you know if the African Stock vote had a higher or lower response level than the AKC Group Re-Alignment vote or was it about the same.

I don't know what the response level was for the AKC group re-alignment was and I don't think that it was noted any place either. However, I would guess it was lower then the Af Stock vote…. But then the response level for elections is really pitiful....

• Cool! I've met one one of the puppies out of Rakita…very cool looking brindle. Can't wait to see him grow up. Wish I was already a BCOA member, I would have voted!

• Beautiful dogs, thanks for sharing.

• As a newbie to the breed, I took this opportunity to try to learn more about the "Africans" :). What fantastic information it is too…

I have downloaded all the information on these dogs, and I am currently in the middle of assessing these beauties myself, before I read what the 3assessors have said about them... I think I have done a pretty good job of critiquing them, I might add :D.

Thank you for allowing a newbie to get such valuable info especially as it is such a huge project, and one that perhaps no other breed is able to do, (at least that I am aware of :)).

Suggested Topics