• Sending you warm thoughts and hugs from Paris. Logan was so lucky to have a mummy who held him to the end. He sounds like he was a very good dog.

• oh.. we're very sorry for your loss..

much hugs from here!

• I'm so sorry for your loss. What a special boy Logan was. Even though we know it's the only thing left we can do for them, it never makes the goodbyes any easier. Thinking of you and sending gentle hugs.

Run Free Logan.

• I'm so sorry to read about Logan's passing. He was a wonderful boy

• So sorry to hear about your loss. He seemed like an amazing boy. Hang in there. We're all sending our hugs your way!

• Sorry to hear about Logan - he's winning all those ribbons now though.
    More hugs your way.

• Sending you hugs and prayers that you will hold on to the good memories of Logan and the special bond you had with him. I can't imagine the pain, as Sahara and I also have that bond. It brought tears to my eyes reading your post. Logan will live on forever in your thoughts and heart I am sure.

• It is always the hardest thing we do for our dear friends - to hold them at the end. I'm sure he felt surrounded by your love and I hope that the wonderful memories you have of him will sustain you.

• Robyn, I'm so very sorry for your loss. To have you hold him while he passed, I believe, eased his passage. He waits for you, no matter how many years, at the bridge.

Dawn

• Robyn, I'm so sorry about Logan. I know how difficult it must be. Hugs and prayers from us here in South Georgia. I'm sure Logan was comforted in having you there with him in the end.

• Robyn, I'm so sorry to hear about Logan. He was such a handsome boy!

Suggested Topics