• Terry of Ottaray Hounds attended last weekend's ASFA trial in Calhoun, GA with her girl Claire. It was fun meeting Claire, who looks like she could be littermates with Lola!
    Terry added pictures of the weekend to her website, and also put together a video! Enjoy!

The pictures take a bit to load, and the basenji pictures start about 2/3 of the way down with Beck in a yellow coat. Then shots of Zip & Clair posing with their ribbons, Riley posing in his red coats, me & Lola, a couple of Booger & then shots of Lola meeting Claire & Bonmi.
    http://www.ottaray.com/PICDog/08MAWA/index.html

The first run is Riley (MauiGirl), followed by another Tri, Beck from Chicago. The third run is Booger… you can see he didn't finish. He just kind of lost interest & ran off. In the next scene, MauiGirl tells Booger we're sending him to a glue factory in China. 😃 Then the next several runs are Zip's Best in Field runs with stills of her posing with her ribbons!! There are also some stills of Clair, Lola meeting Clair & Liz posing with some IGs. Very cute video!

[yt]rKMs6AF3rgk[/yt]

• LOL @ glue factory. Nuh-uh.

I didn't realize that Terry took videos the whole weekend…awesome! I think the solo runs turned out great, she could zoom in more. I sure wish that BIF run didn't have to be stopped like twice....In case you can't tell, our little Zip was in front of the pharoah and whippet for about 5 seconds in the first part! Haha!

She has now run with a whippet, saluki, greyhound, pharoah hound....basenji, well duh.....I think that's about it.

-Nicki

• @mauigirl:

LOL @ glue factory. Nuh-uh.

I didn't realize that Terry took videos the whole weekend…awesome! I think the solo runs turned out great, she could zoom in more. I sure wish that BIF run didn't have to be stopped like twice....In case you can't tell, our little Zip was in front of the pharoah and whippet for about 5 seconds in the first part! Haha!

She has now run with a whippet, saluki, greyhound, pharoah hound....basenji, well duh.....I think that's about it.

-Nicki

Did she run with a Rhodesian? Or did it run BIF, but not with her?

• Yup, there were two "flights" ( I think that's what they call them).

• Looks like you guys had a great time!

Suggested Topics