• This morning was superb! We had a dog walk with our training. We went to the sand dunes and were with 40! dogs. We, and especially Mirtillo, had so much fun! It's amazing to see how the dogs communicate with eachother.

Of course.. we made some nice pictures:

Is this your front.. or your behind.. 😉

Home again:

• HAHAHA ! Let me guess … I think Tillo had a GREAT time this morning:D
    You can almost see him laugh !
    Once again great pictures of a great team !

attachment_p_57098_0_wuiven.gif

• What great pictures!

Tillo is so awesome!

• It sure looks like he had a lot of fun.

• Great photos, and looks like Tillo is headed for his bed for a long nap after a lot of fun at the dunes.

• Beatiful pictures and the air shots are great! What type of camera do you have! I likes alot!!!!

• AWESOME Pictures!!! Looks like SUCH a good time!! I'm jealous!!

• Thank you all 🙂

Pics are taken with the Canon 450D / Digital Rebel XSi. I have to say.. That with this type of weather.. I should have used another lens..

• nice pics, janneke…

I like the one with the 'schapendoes"??

• @Buana:

nice pics, janneke…

I like the one with the 'schapendoes"??

You mean the 'Samson en Gert' hound? 😉

• He is so photogenic (sp?).

• @MomOfMya:

He is so photogenic (sp?).

He's trying 😉 (didn't get the sp? part.. sorry)

• @Janneke:

Thank you all 🙂

Pics are taken with the Canon 450D / Digital Rebel XSi. I have to say.. That with this type of weather.. I should have used another lens..

Well, taking pictures with a DSLR camera isn't as easy as with a point and shoot or a bridge camera (like my Lumix FZ18 with a 500 mm zoom !). So many different options and settings you can choose of : this type of camera was meant for the professional photographer but as prices rocketed down they became available for the enthusiast. Superb quality but a lot of practicing and studying is required.
    But Janneke, I find them pictures VERY good. Keep on "shooting" and keep surprising us !!!;)

• @tsjoe007:

Well, taking pictures with a DSLR camera isn't as easy as with a point and shoot or a bridge camera (like my Lumix FZ18 with a 500 mm zoom !). So many different options and settings you can choose of : this type of camera was meant for the professional photographer but as prices rocketed down they became available for the enthusiast. Superb quality but a lot of practicing and studying is required.
    But Janneke, I find them pictures VERY good. Keep on "shooting" and keep surprising us !!!;)

No, it's not easy.. but I definitly should have used another lens 😉
    If there isn't much light.. and you want to shoot action pictures.. you need some light on that mirror 😉

I'll keep on shooting.. in a couple of months I want to make some nice shots of 'our' little Benji!

• @Janneke:

No, it's not easy.. but I definitly should have used another lens 😉
    If there isn't much light.. and you want to shoot action pictures.. you need some light on that mirror 😉

I'll keep on shooting.. in a couple of months I want to make some nice shots of 'our' little Benji!

Oops, minor correction : BENDJI .
    Info : it's the name of a village in Congo about 40 miles West of Kikwit.

And yes, our little boy is only 2 weeks old (which means only 5 more to go !!:D ) and I already have +500 shots !! Most of them will end in the trashcan : I've selected the continuous burst mode so pushing the release button once gives you 10 to 20 pictures of which you can choose the best afterwards. Handy. Don't know if your D450 has it.😕

• @tsjoe007:

Oops, minor correction : BENDJI .
    Info : it's the name of a village in Congo about 40 miles West of Kikwit.

And yes, our little boy is only 2 weeks old (which means only 5 more to go !!:D ) and I already have +500 shots !! Most of them will end in the trashcan : I've selected the continuous burst mode so pushing the release button once gives you 10 to 20 pictures of which you can choose the best afterwards. Handy. Don't know if your D450 has it.😕

BenDji.. Corrected 😃

Pics are great! We have so much of Tillo (and movies), we almost have to buy an external harddisc.. 😉
    I'm now making a photoalbum of his first year.. 😃

• @Janneke:

What you can try in these conditions is to rev up the sensitivity of the camera (you remember, the ASA thing 😉 ) for instance from 200 or 400 ASA to 1600 or even 3200. But beware ! The "noise" will rise too so if you want to print the photos on a format greater than A4 the noise will be very prominent so you have to compare the pro's and con's. Again, practice, practise, practise. Better take 50 pictures than to wait for the right moment to shoot. That's the benefit of shooting digital !;)

• @tsjoe007:

What you can try in these conditions is to rev up the sensitivity of the camera (you remember, the ASA thing 😉 ) for instance from 200 or 400 ASA to 1600 or even 3200. But beware ! The "noise" will rise too so if you want to print the photos on a format greater than A4 the noise will be very prominent so you have to compare the pro's and con's. Again, practice, practise, practise. Better take 50 pictures than to wait for the right moment to shoot. That's the benefit of shooting digital !;)

I don't like to high ISO's, because of the noice.. especially not if you can put another lens on your cam.
    Professional photographers not only have more experience.. they also have more money to spend on lenses…. that's another BIG advantage.. Better filters.. better feeling for composition.. better photoshop programmes.. etc 😉

Suggested Topics