• I just received the wonderful news from the breeder : already two new stars are born, a male and a female. From this moment on I'm not the "impatiently awaiting B-owner in spe" but a REAL Basenji owner !!
    Let's open a cooled bottle of Champagne my dear;)

As soon as I receive the first pictures of "Bendji" (if it's a boy) or "Bica" (if it's a girl) I'll post them right away !!

• Congratsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait to see pics!

• @Janneke:

Congratsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait to see pics!

As promised : the very first ones …

Very strange … it's Winter and I'm MELTING:D
    attachment_p_57052_0_forum-001.jpg
    attachment_p_57052_1_forum-002.jpg

• Congratulations! The sweet little hamster…can't wait to watch him grow!

• @gbroxon:

Congratulations! The sweet little hamster…can't wait to watch him grow!

… and we can't wait to go and see him (them).;)

Thank you for your congrats !!
    attachment_p_57058_0_mannekes.gif

• Congratulations! How exciting to be adding a new little pup!

• @AndrewnShango:

Congratulations! How exciting to be adding a new little pup!

Thanx !! This is indeed the most beautiful Santa present I ever got !!!;)

attachment_p_57061_0_banaan.gif

• congrats!!!!! how exciting with a new baby along the way

• Congrats on your new little boy! We can't wait to see more pics & watch him grow up!:D

• Sooo cute!! You already know he's the one? I like the lack of white in face and neck πŸ™‚

Edit: When he's old enough.. you have to visit us! We went on a great walk today (I'll post some pics later) Such a beautiful place for B's to run!

• @Janneke:

Sooo cute!! You already know he's the one? I like the lack of white in face and neck πŸ™‚

Yes, he's the one ! The only male in the litter !! And it could'nt be any better: his face has only a little white rim around his nose … just like TILLO !!! I think that's the reason he's so GORGEOUS !! I only hope it isn't a common sign of "judge-selectivity" πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Edit: When he's old enough.. you have to visit us! We went on a great walk today (I'll post some pics later) Such a beautiful place for B's to run!

Of course I will ! Only a 45 min drive between our two hometowns. He will LOVE it !!
    I hope to receive a call from Alain today to make arrangements to go and visit the puppies. All of my camera batteries are fully charged and ready to shoot picture after picture πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, the Peiper-Heidsieck tasted wonderfull yesterday ! :p
    attachment_p_57088_0_flag.gif

• @Schouiffy:

congrats!!!!! how exciting with a new baby along the way

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Keep looking out for a constant stream of new photos !! Hope the forum server don't crashes πŸ˜‰
    attachment_p_57089_0_multi_color.gif

• @Chelbell26:

Congrats on your new little boy! We can't wait to see more pics & watch him grow up!:D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! Soon more pictures to come !:D

• @tsjoe007:

Hope the forum server don't crashes πŸ˜‰

I tested that already.. πŸ˜ƒ The server is fine… πŸ˜‰ :p πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

• @tsjoe007:

Yes, he's the one ! The only male in the litter !! And it could'nt be any better: his face has only a little white rim around his nose … just like TILLO !!! I think that's the reason he's so GORGEOUS !! I only hope it isn't a common sign of "judge-selectivity" πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Of course I will ! Only a 45 min drive between our two hometowns. He will LOVE it !!
    I hope to receive a call from Alain today to make arrangements to go and visit the puppies. All of my camera batteries are fully charged and ready to shoot picture after picture πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, the Peiper-Heidsieck tasted wonderfull yesterday ! :p

Yes, just like Tillo.. hahaha.. And I don't think the growl towards the judge has anything to do with his markings.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ So.. Benji will be fine in the ring.. πŸ˜‰ btw: are you planning on showing him maybe?

Take a look at my pics of our dog walk this morning.. it was sooooo great!!

And visiting the pups.. is.. sigh… πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Just take pics πŸ˜‰

• @Janneke:

Yes, just like Tillo.. hahaha.. And I don't think the growl towards the judge has anything to do with his markings.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ So.. Benji will be fine in the ring.. πŸ˜‰ btw: are you planning on showing him maybe?

Well, Alain once mentioned, that if we were interested in showing, he would be glad to do so with Bendji. After all, he is more experienced than I am in the ring:rolleyes:. But we haven't decided yet. Plenty of time to go isn't it !

• Beautiful pups - all of them. Keep us posted on how he is doing.

• @wizard:

Beautiful pups - all of them. Keep us posted on how he is doing.

, I surely will !
    attachment_p_57113_0_yes.gif
    attachment_p_57113_1_thank-you.gif

• Bendji, 2 days old

attachment_p_57166_0_bendji003.jpg

• Just received a call from the breeder:
    we'll go and see Bendji and his sisters for the first time next Sunday. πŸ™‚
    How exciting !
    My two camera's and filmcamera are ready to shoot.;)
    Expect lots of pictures !!! (I hope I'm not too stressed so that the photos are not all blurred) 😞

Suggested Topics