Pet Sitter needed in central OH

• Anyone know of a good house/pet sitter in the columbus area? We are traveling to NY after X-mas and our usual house sitter is already booked.

Any help would be appreciated.

• I do't have any experience with them in your area, but we use Fetch Pet Care in San Diego and they're great. They have a franchisee in your area that you might want to check out:
    http://www.fetchpetcare.com/locaiton/loc_id/91/a/home/-/getlocation.php

• Thanks! I will give them a call.

• @dash:

Anyone know of a good house/pet sitter in the columbus area? We are traveling to NY after X-mas and our usual house sitter is already booked.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi -

For how long are you going to be away? Just 1 B, right? We live app. 3 hours north of Columbus - if you have no luck in finding a sitter, let me know - I would be happy to watch ur B for a bit. 🙂

• Thanks! We went right after X-mas. We ended up using someone from Craigslist. She was wonderful. I actually have 1 Basenji, 1 Beagle and currently 2 foster Basenjis. So it is a house full.

• @dash:

Thanks! We went right after X-mas. We ended up using someone from Craigslist. She was wonderful. I actually have 1 Basenji, 1 Beagle and currently 2 foster Basenjis. So it is a house full.

Oh!!! I didn't see the date on your initial e-mail!!! A bit slow, I suppose….;). Oh well - for future reference.....:)

Suggested Topics