• Booger has been sneezing a lot recently. It started around the same time we got our new dryer, and at first we thought he might be allergic to the fabric softener we're using. However, I'm not so sure now. He sneezes in small fits throughout the day & night & at seemingly random times (in the middle of the night, at the dog park, in the car, watching tv, whatever).
    Right now the weather is kind of up & down temperature wise & leaves are falling, etc. Could it just be seasonal allergies? It doesn't seem to bother him a lot, and he doesn't have any other symptoms, so I see no need to take him to the doctor. But if there's something I could give him to relieve the sneezing without making him groggy or without needlessly medicating him, I would like to try it. Any experience will fall time allergies?

• @Andrew:

Booger has been sneezing a lot recently. It started around the same time we got our new dryer, and at first we thought he might be allergic to the fabric softener we're using. However, I'm not so sure now. He sneezes in small fits throughout the day & night & at seemingly random times (in the middle of the night, at the dog park, in the car, watching tv, whatever).
    Right now the weather is kind of up & down temperature wise & leaves are falling, etc. Could it just be seasonal allergies? It doesn't seem to bother him a lot, and he doesn't have any other symptoms, so I see no need to take him to the doctor. But if there's something I could give him to relieve the sneezing without making him groggy or without needlessly medicating him, I would like to try it. Any experience will fall time allergies?

it's funny you mention that. We have noticed it with all of ours. Maybe it is allergies.

Suggested Topics