• Hello I am from southern ohio and i am interested in getting a basenji for my husband for christmas! can anyone help me?

• Are you or have you been a dog owner before? Bella is my first dog and let me tell you… she is a challenge, but I love her dearly! Have you done much research on the breed? They are a fascinating canine with their own little (and big) quirks. Beautiful animals, elegant and proud... with a mind of their own! The Basenji is quite active and very, very curious. Do you know if you want to start with a puppy or an adult? Please keep us posted with any updates and feel free to ask as many questions as you need to...

• We are dog owners we have done our research on the breed and we are very interested in owning one. thank you for replying and thank you for advice!

• Good luck on finding your new little family member! 😃

• Oh, and I am from Southern WV so we are practically neighbors…🆒

• Please go to http://www.basenjirescue.org
    and fill out an on line ap for a rescue basenji.

• @annie_9499:

Hello I am from southern ohio and i am interested in getting a basenji for my husband for christmas! can anyone help me?

Welcome Annie. We are in Columbus. Please consider an older Basenji. You can see some great dogs on BRAT's webpage that Sharron mentioned below. Even if they aren't in Ohio they can still get them to you.

Suggested Topics