Seelenfreund is very happy….

• I am also very surprised. But if you keep in mind, that she is a tiny and slim girl (when she is not pregnant), this might be the reason, why she looks that way now.

In normal Show Condition, she is about 8,5 kg and 40 cm of hight.

Regards,
    Esther

• sorry, stupid me made a double post…

Esther

• WOW she is big:eek: Keep us posted!!

• Today is Day 47 of Banshee's pregnancy. Poor little girl. She really has to carry a lot. Slowly but surely she minimizes the quantities of food. I think the puppies are growing and therefore there is not enough room left for a full stomach. But by now, she get's food whenever she wants some. Even if it is only a spoon full of minced meat with joghurt (peach).

Regards,
    Esther

• I can imagine there isn't much room left for food…:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

I wanna change my guess.. I think 6 boys and 8 girls ;):p

• OK, this kind of makes me worry about mating my little girl, she's only one and being pregnant is a long way off for her. I've never had a pregnant girl. Do they suffer during the pregnancy (I mean other than giving birth)? Do they get around ok and and are they able to take care of themselves pretty well?

• @Kebasmom:

OK, this kind of makes me worry about mating my little girl, she's only one and being pregnant is a long way off for her. I've never had a pregnant girl. Do they suffer during the pregnancy (I mean other than giving birth)? Do they get around ok and and are they able to take care of themselves pretty well?

They get along just fine… my have always run up and down the stairs, outside to try and catch squirrels... all the way up till the day they Whelp... We were even at a lure trial 3 days before Maggii whelped.. and believe me, if we would have let her, she would have "chased" for that bunny...:p One thing I will say, I do not feed them any different (amount or kind) during the first 4 weeks... starting in the 5th week, I change to puppy food, but do change the amount. (of course this was before the days of EVO and its kind, so now I would most likely just leave them on the food they have been on all the way till the last two weeks. This is when the babies grow the most... I will increase the food a little each time till the last week they might be on double what they usually would get and start adding things like 4% cottage cheese, some liver... and start splitting it up into more smaller meals. When they whelp, the first two weeks they have food all the time all they want and especially water, they drink lots....

• Ohh.. 6 puppies. Yay! fingers are crossed for loads of puppies and healthy delivery.

• Oh my goood she´s huge poor baby i´m guessing 3+4 .Now all we can do is hope for a safe delivery with healthy and strong pup´s.Have you gotten yourself a heatinglamp to keep the pup´s warm??

Good Luck ,Michelle

• yep, we got one of these.

Regards,
    esther

• oppps. posted the response to the wrong post 🙂 silly me.

• Hope everything is still going okay - the excitement is building.

• WOW, my guess is 8 total!

• Now we are getting to the finals.
    Today is day 55 of Banshee's pregnancy. She is doing fine and "has to enjoy" the parties the puppies are having inside her. Sometimes there is a lot of dancing and kicking inside…

This picture is from Saturday
    http://s11.directupload.net/images/081201/if24oa53.jpg

Regards,
    Esther

• Yesterday evening Banshee gave birth to four beautiful, healthy puppies. 3 girls, one boy. More info to follow.

Regards,
    Esther

• yayyyy happy b day to the puppies!!

• so, Ladies and Gentlemen, please tak a look at the Seelenfreund A-Team

Mummy and Puppies are doing fine!

Regards,
    Esther

• Happy days - congratulations!!!

• How very proud mama must be? Congrats!

• Congrats!!! What a beautiful pups!

Ps. The book arrived today!!! Love it!

Suggested Topics