• Hi everyone! We just got two wonderful basenjis from El Dorado Basenji breeders in Mass. Our lil boy is C3PO is 3 yrs old & our lil girl is Topaz is 2 yrs old. They're too adorable for words. I've only had them about 3 weeks but already I adore them dearly. We're trying to adjust them to their new home since they are adults but we hope that we will soon be able to go on play dates & such fun basenji outings:D

• Welcome to the forum. Your basenjis sound like cuties. Can't wait to see pics.

• Welcome to the forum. Would love to see pics when you get the chance

• Welcome to the Forum. Post some pics when you can.

• Welcome!!!! I have one Basenji his name is Max. We just love him dearly. He has such a personality.
    Smiles,
    Emily:)

• Welcome, hope this site gives you as much good advice as it has me in just 2 weeks!!

• @jys1011:

Hi everyone! We just got two wonderful basenjis from El Dorado Basenji breeders in Mass. Our lil boy is C3PO is 3 yrs old & our lil girl is Topaz is 2 yrs old. They're too adorable for words. I've only had them about 3 weeks but already I adore them dearly. We're trying to adjust them to their new home since they are adults but we hope that we will soon be able to go on play dates & such fun basenji outings:D

JYS, What are your Basenjis registered names?

Suggested Topics